Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Hello! I am thinking about getting some extra nic and freezing it. My question is, since I live in a place with lots of thunder storms and power hiccups, if it defrosts during a power outage can you re-freeze it? How long is it good for at room temp if I just never bother to freeze it? Thx!

Think of Freezing Nicotine Base like hitting a Pause Button while watching a DVD. Nothing (for most intent or causes) changes while the Nicotine Base is in the Freezer. The aging process of the Nicotine is essentially on Hold while the Nicotine Base is Cold.

If Power is Lost, say for 5 Days, the Nicotine Base will Resume Ageing at it's normal rate. So if you had 3 Power Outages in a Year, it would be like you Nicotine Aged 15 Days during that time.

As long as they Nicotine Base you put in the Freezer is stored in Glass Bottles with Poly-Cone Caps, I don't think there are going to be Any real problems if the Power Goes Out Occasionally.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Hello! I am thinking about getting some extra nic and freezing it. My question is, since I live in a place with lots of thunder storms and power hiccups, if it defrosts during a power outage can you re-freeze it? How long is it good for at room temp if I just never bother to freeze it? Thx!

BTW - I had some 100% PG Nicotine Base in a 1L Glass Bottle that was kept in a Cool, Dark Place (a Hall Closest) and it is about 2 Years Old.

It has a Slightly darker Tint to it than I remember when it was put away. And perhaps a Slightly more Peppery Taste than I recall. But aside from that, it was fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread