Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
I am working hard on making more pipes. I hope to have four or five done this weekend!
My new sale format is at least 24 hours notice of the exact date and time of a sale, and updates on realistic possibilities of when I think they may be done. This way i can have them all completed and have some time for product testing before sale. Thank you all for your support! :)

-Sam

gwbruce

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2012
Oklahoma, USA
Sam, yes please post pics. I really enjoy seeing all of the great pipes that everyone creates. I have converted a couple of the cheap Chinese pipes and they work quite well. I am in the process of making my own, but I don't have anything other than an electric drill and a soldering iron so I can't get too elaborate. I may try to post a pic once it's finished it that would be OK to do on your thread here.

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
Thanks Jager! :)sorry for the late replies, The inside diameter of the shank on the one on the site is exactly 7/8, but I am widening it just a hair to accommodate for larger tanks. I am thinking 22.5 mm. I will also be including a short shank for use of genesis style atomizers. That way you don't leak inside the shank. Things are going good Koman! I am an artisan, so the process is a long one. I am getting quicker at it now though. I also had to wait for some pipes to sell in order to get a bulk order of DNA chips to lower costs. Things will be moving right along now, I am not going anywhere :D

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
Here are some of the recently purchased pipes. We are working on a new run of pipes as well as a couple custom pipes. Place your custom order TODAY or get on the email subscriber list to get updates on sale dates.

NEW Connector Covers for use with the larger tanks!

Freight Train Mods - Home

Looking forward to serving you.

Sam Harris
FTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread