Not open for further replies.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
Hey there. I live in Slidell. You could check some of the head shops, i.e., herb import company etc. I don't think they will have much of a selection though if anything at all. I so wish there was a shop down there as I work in the CBD (One Shell Sq.) but I've not located one.

Herb Import probably has a few disposables. Hippe Gypsy on the corner I think it's Canal and Royal has some juice in the back but that's about it.

If you do come across a local shop either in NOLA or in Gulfport, do let me know. I will do the same.

Saintly1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Gulfport, MS
I'll check them out. I figured there might be places that carry mall kiosk type products but I was looking for something better. I'll be carrying my gear with me but it's always nice to be aware of emergency backup options.

We don't have any stores in Gulfport but there is one in D'Iberville, one in Biloxi and Ocean Springs, and a third one in Gautier. I haven't been to any of them yet but hope to soon. Those are all getting further away from you so you might be better off with Red Stick, if they have anything over there.

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
Thanks! I'll have to check them out next time I'm over.

Believe me it's worth it, Anthony makes some damn fine juice...try the cantaloupe and (my personal favorite) the raspberry lemonade.

You can check his menu at smokecignals.com...I know he's well over 100 flavors, some he doesn't even have on the sight yet.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

carcen5

Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
baton rouge
Glad I found this..in town from BR for the weekend and going check it out first thing in the morning! Any other flavor suggestions? I'm definitely going to try the cantelope and straw/lemonade to see how it stacks up to the one I'm vaping at moment. I'm sure I'll like it better because, well everything from New Orleans is just better:)

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
Glad I found this..in town from BR for the weekend and going check it out first thing in the morning! Any other flavor suggestions? I'm definitely going to try the cantelope and straw/lemonade to see how it stacks up to the one I'm vaping at moment. I'm sure I'll like it better because, well everything from New Orleans is just better:)

flavor suggestions you ask?

hungry. sarlacc.
raspberry lemonade.....canteloupe....absinthe....raspberry....canterberry....BON TEMPS!.....cherry....mt. dew.....you really can't get a bad flavor.

mkbilbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Austin, TX
www.thesmilingwolf.com
For the New Orleans vapers here.. I'll be in New Orleans this weekend for Mardi Gras and my GFs birthday. I won't say which birthday but it's typically the one that has black balloons. ;)

We'll probably spend most of our time in the Quarter area. Are there any vape shops around there?

These folks might be worth a try:

Smokecignals. They're on Oleander. Not too far away. Never seen one in the Quarter (though, admittedly, haven't been back since the storm).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread