French Toast

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one took about a year & a half-dozen versions before settling into this. It is one of my favorites & has proven to be popular with members of a couple other forums online. The INW Waffle is no longer available (glad I stocked up), but I'm told the LB Belgain Waffle & Sasami Waffle Dough are both excellent subs for it. It needs all of 14 days steeping as well.

.25% TFA AP
.75% TFA Brown Sugar
.75 FA Butter
2.5% CAP Cinnamon Danish Swirl
2% FA Custard
.75% FA Joy
2% TFA Maple Syrup
2% FA Metaphor
1% TFA Sweetener
2% TFA Vanilla Swirl
1.5% INW Waffle

I was about to say you shouldn't even bother sharing this recipe unless you were also willing to share your stockpile of INW Waffle!!

But since you suggested some alternatives, I guess it's okay. :blink:

:D
wildgypsy has used both of those & said they are good. I'll trust her until I run out of INW.:thumb:

Reactions: NGAHaze

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
This one took about a year & a half-dozen versions before settling into this. It is one of my favorites & has proven to be popular with members of a couple other forums online. The INW Waffle is no longer available (glad I stocked up), but I'm told the LB Belgain Waffle & Sasami Waffle Dough are both excellent subs for it. It needs all of 14 days steeping as well.

.25% TFA AP
.75% TFA Brown Sugar
.75 FA Butter
2.5% CAP Cinnamon Danish Swirl
2% FA Custard
.75% FA Joy
2% TFA Maple Syrup
2% FA Metaphor
1% TFA Sweetener
2% TFA Vanilla Swirl
1.5% INW Waffle

Where did you get FA butter at? I checked my usual places, including Chefs Flavors, and found nothing, I have never seen that one before. :?:

KAS

Where did you get FA butter at? I checked my usual places, including Chefs Flavors, and found nothing, I have never seen that one before. :?:

KAS
I get it directly from FA, I have to do the same when I order their Corn too.
You could probably sub CAP Golden Butter (easier to get) at 1.25%.

• Useful
Reactions: Letitia

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I get it directly from FA, I have to do the same when I order their Corn too.
You could probably sub CAP Golden Butter (easier to get) at 1.25%.

Chefs Flavors in the UK usually has the hard to get ones, and I did not see it. I thought that Flavor Art would not sell those to any one in the USA, being part of their kitchen line? :unsure:

KAS

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
Chefs Flavors in the UK usually has the hard to get ones, and I did not see it. I thought that Flavor Art would not sell those to any one in the USA, being part of their kitchen line? :unsure:

KAS

Actually it was Flavor Art North America ( FANA ) that pitched a fit about U.S. resellers ordering those flavors directly from Italy and threatened to cut them off completely if they continued. For that reason, I am no longer a fan of FA as an corporation despite my appreciation for many of their flavorings.

Chefs Flavors does offer several of the FA flavors that we can no longer get in the U.S. ( such as Custard Premium ) thanks to FANA.

Reactions: kas122461

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Actually it was Flavor Art North America ( FANA ) that pitched a fit about U.S. resellers ordering those flavors directly from Italy and threatened to cut them off completely if they continued. For that reason, I am no longer a fan of FA as an corporation despite my appreciation for many of their flavorings.

Chefs Flavors does offer several of the FA flavors that we can no longer get in the U.S. ( such as Custard Premium ) thanks to FANA.

That sounds right, I could not remember the details, I have a list started for a order to Chefs, and Custard Premium is one of them. :|

KAS

Reactions: NGAHaze
NGA, ya beat me to it! Yes, FA North America would no longer permit it, but I've ordered from Italy 4 or 5 times now. The extra postage is a PITA, but they have a nice selection. Their Corn is one of my must-haves & I can always get Butter too that way. I'm hoping to get into some of their other flavors in the future.

Reactions: kas122461

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
NGA, ya beat me to it! Yes, FA North America would no longer permit it, but I've ordered from Italy 4 or 5 times now. The extra postage is a PITA, but they have a nice selection. Their Corn is one of my must-haves & I can always get Butter too that way. I'm hoping to get into some of their other flavors in the future.

I have never ordered from that Italy location before, when you order do you just order a bunch of 10 ML bottles? I don't see a option to order larger bottles. :unsure:

KAS

Reactions: Howard Hughes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread