Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
My email came through just as the sale was about to start. I'm so glad I was on my computer when the notification popped up because I don't check my email on a regular basis. I couldn't get to the website quick enough to place my order! My order was completed at 12:31pm EST and at 1:45 EST I had received notification that my order had been processed and completed and at 1:51 EST received another email that it had been shipped! What??!! AMAZING customer service! Major props to you and your staff, Kent!!!! I just recently ordered more banana pudding (30ml), but with this incredible sale I had to get a 50ml bottle this time. I also got the AA. I've never had it before, but I am looking very forward to my first vape! Thanks, Kent!

I wish ALL the orders placed were in the mail - we got a better response than we anticipated. The email was a bit of overkill. ;) We'll get them out Monday, regardless... I am surprised though, the team did really well... put over 160 orders in the bag!!

XJ-linux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Friday flash sale! For the next two hours, the following flavors are 40% off!!

Home slice (pb&j)
apricot ambition
banana pudding
coolcumber mint
grap3 ap3
roundhouse

sale expires at 1:30pm cst! Coupon code = friday-flash-sale

ready - set - go

Dang!!! How the heck did I miss my Apricot. I need to check my email more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread