Status
Not open for further replies.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Hey you !! Very nice to see you !! Man would I love to be able to order some Frisco...............

You too! I had been ordering the "batch error" Frisco, but just wondered on the ETA of the original. Don't want to place an order and then the next day the real stuff comes out.

GracieM

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2011
USA
I don't understand soon.... as the time period. Understandably, you do not have full control since the e-liquid is coming from over seas, so there can be issues. Would you please clarify soon. Also curious, will the original be the same exact flavor we have always enjoyed? I'd hate to place a large order to find it different. Thanks.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
OK, VG Tampa arrived today.

Frisco is expected next Friday.

I am so sorry about the delays folks, and I wish I could have given better estimates, but through being held in customs and problems with production we just had to wait until we knew everything was alright.

Just keep an eye out next Friday :)

Yooper

Oct 19, 2009
SE Michigan
Eric, I've just noticed something and have a quick question. On your website regarding Frisco it says - "15ml and 30ml sizes may have a batch error; potentially missing an ingredient."

So there is a chance if I ordered some Frisco now I may get the original recipe, correct?

"May
have a batch error potentially missing an ingredient" - I would assume this mean that the entire currently stocked batch is not missing an ingredient?

The website also mentions a discount on the batch which is missing an ingredient. I don't see an option to choose.

I'd be willing to take a gamble if you would clarify.

Last edited:

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The batch has an error. One of the main flavoring agents was weaker than normal. That's all.

The flavor is already discounted from $14 for 30ml to $12 for 30ml, $7.25 for 15ml to $6.00 for 15ml.

We have a new batch of Frisco expected on Friday. It might be Monday before we add it to the website just to make sure everything is correct, though.

I hope I answered everything for ya!

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask here :)

Yooper

Oct 19, 2009
SE Michigan
Understood and appreciate the response. I asked because I've got a feeling tomorrow's new batch is going to sell quick and considering my work schedule (and my memory), I may not get my order in on time but will order irregardless of a sell out.

There may be plenty to go around. I just had an idea, I'll ask Siri on my iPhone to remind me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread