Status
Not open for further replies.

jbmcdan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2011
TX
We have a new batch of Frisco expected on Friday. It might be Monday before we add it to the website just to make sure everything is correct, though.

OK, it's Monday, and I'm impatiently checking the site....could you let us know when you get the original formula frisco restocked? Thanks

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
OK, I haven't sorted through everything just yet, but so far I haven't found the Frisco.

Tampa 16 and 24 are back in.

Sampler packs seem to be in for the most part.

This was a huge PO so I have a lot to do.

Will let you know soon, if it's here and not in the other one (expected tomorrow) I'll post it on the website!

I'm so excited...

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Frisco is in a league of its own imo. I dont like most 555 juices but I do love frisco. Even if you have given up, if it ever does come back and you happen to notice I would give it a shot. It is very disappointing when one of your all day vapes becomes unavailable but I have found alternatives that I like just as much and in some cases more.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
I'm on the verge of giving up, too -- atavanhalen, would you mind pm'ing me what you think is a good alternative to Frisco? Thanks
I guess I did not word my post properly because you are the second person to ask me this, when I said alternative, I just meant alternative in the sense of a juice that I can vape all day. I have not found a frisco like alternative unfortunately, sorry.
I think this week. I have already filed the entry, and now they're just taking their sweet, bureaucratic time.

Very happy to hear!! I will check back next week, well maybe I should check back more often otherwise all the vultures might get it before I find out about it:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread