• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

From fasttech to canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

op3operator

Feb 23, 2016
Canada,sk,regina
Hey all so was just curious I saw somewhere that ordering an item from fast-tech pertaining to e -ciggs could potentially be caught at customs and not delivered.

I was looking to order a RX200 mod from fast-tech,only place i can seem to find them in stock.So if I did would it make it to my house? I've never ordered anything from outside of Canada before so i don't really know how this works.

I know the batteries might be a problem but i was just gonna buy them locally when i got the mod.

vincom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Philippines
just as long as ur not ordering liquid and/or nic you should be able to get everything from fasttech, even batteries.
i usually read the posts/reviews/questions pertaining to a certain product and see if theres a problem in shipping and receiving, someone from canada will post if anything was seized by customs.
afaik its going to be ejuice if anything that will get taken by customs

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
If I choose the regular airmail option, will I have to pay duty?I am just getting some coils and rbas. I ordered flavours from flavor west and ups tried to charge me $130, which was more than my order total. Also, is fast tech in US prices?

Fasttech is in US$.

I use regular airmail all the time. I have 6 orders in transit, Probably more than 40 total.

Less than $20 orders or it is not an option. It ships untracked by Swiss post. Orders take 3-4 week to get here. I have never paid duty on a FT order.

Orders over $20 ship registered. The tracking on CP is next to useless and It is signed for.

Unless you don't have a choice in getting something never use UPS or Fedex from out of the country.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Another question...I have many items ready to ship but there are some ready in 4 days, 6 days and 12 days. Will they wait until all items are ready or ship what they can right away?

They ship when all the items are ready. Split up your order with instock in one order and ships in XX days in another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread