• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Focalecig...anybody order from there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammy75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2014
New Brunswick, Canada
Just found a 10% off coupon (fcvapingcheap) and the mini hana 18490 edition. In a moment of poor judgement I ordered one. With coupon $40 US free shipping with tracking number. Also they have it tagged as a fast ship item so they guarantee it shipped within 48 hours. I had skyped with Doris, their online support staff and found her/him to be very helpful.

Just wondering if anybody has had an order come in to Canada from them and/or how your dealings have been with them.

vape on Canada!

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
I use to order from Focalecig!.

Mods should be ok, but I wouldn't buy anything from "Doris" that she claims is Genuine/Authentic!.

In my last order, I was sent (3) FAKE Kangertech T3S clearomizers and and a couple of packs of
FAKE Kangertech Protank coils despite being promised by "Doris" who runs this outfit that they
were Genuine/Authentic. Not only were the coils FAKE, but they were/are too large to work with
any real Kangertech Clearomizers.

Based on my last experience, I will never order from Fake-l-ecig again.

However..........

Don't panic!. People are having good luck with their Mods, so you should be ok.

There's a big Fake-l-ecig thread on here where you can dig up more info:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-vaping-discussion/507143-focalecig-new-fasttech.html

Hammy75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2014
New Brunswick, Canada
Thanks For the reply Ramsay. I am sure the Hana I bought is fake:). I shipped through Hong Kong post and can't seem to figure out the tracking. They sent me a site called 17track but there isn't an option to choose Hong Kong post. I have asked twice now but the language barrier is keeping them from knowing what I am asking. I will say that so far Fasttech is much better in terms of tracking and communication. I usual track since I live in a small town and all my mail goes to the general store. Guess I will just start dropping in there next week to see if it's in:).

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
Hammy75,

They are legit and will ship your items. Well, legit except for the fake Kanger products
"Doris" claims are Authentic/Genuine.

Check out the link I gave you to the big ECF "Fake-l-ecig" thread for lot's more info on them.

Re: 17track

There is no specific section for HK Post. 17track will figure the tracking # provider out.

On the 17track main page: Click on the big blue square (You'll see UPU) under the 17track
logo at the top of the page, paste your HK Post tracking # and click OK or whatever.

Last edited:

Hammy75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2014
New Brunswick, Canada
Did you get the Hana Mini yet? I'm thinking of ordering one as well, but want to at least hear from one person that the device works ok.

I didn't get it yet. It said it was a fast ship product but all they did was print the label to get the tracking number last Saturday. The tracking said it left Homg Kong yesterday so I figure it should be at least another week. I will update you when I get it. If you do order use the coupon code fcvapingcheap. Saves 10%. Came to $46 Canadian.

I ordered a RDA from here, got it in 4 weeks with free shipping. I would recommend Fasttech a faster alternative just because you can pay a bit more for a better shipping method.

Yeah my fasttech orders take 8-10 days with the $2 epacket. If fasttech carries the product I would buy from them. Their tracking is way better as well and they are very easy to deal with. I opened a ticket for a Kayfun that was leaking from the fill hole and they cover the shipping to return it and replace it. Very good service that I wasn't expecting.

Hammy75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2014
New Brunswick, Canada
Did you get the Hana Mini yet? I'm thinking of ordering one as well, but want to at least hear from one person that the device works ok.

I have had it few days now. Put a purple Efest 18500 V1 1000mah battery in it. I get "too hot" if I chain vape with a Kayfun @ 1.4 ohms 13.5 watts. Apart from that it's perfect. As the battery wears down it happens more frequently. I have 2 of these batteries and it happens with them both. I haven't taken it above 15 watts so no comment on higher wattages.

All the advanced features work including power lock. My unknown manufacturer lipo DNA 20 does not do that but it also doesn't shut down with the "too hot" message. Like I said apart from that it's perfect. Nice finish and vales great. I wouldn't recomend buying it for this reason though. Pretty annoying when it happens. I doubt I will return it as I am sure it would be a nightmare to deal with them. I emailed them a few days ago and still no response. I think I will cut my loses and just not deal with them again. Fasttech is much easier to deal with and handle warranty issues with ease.

I just bought all the parts I need to put a DNA 40 together so if that goes well I will order another board from vape dojo and install it in this enclosure. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread