From Smoking to Vaping and back to Smoking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracu

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
new jersey
This is another thread I always wanted to post on some forum. I see all the banners about how many analogs that have been avoided and all the money saved. I would like to know about the other side of the coin where that does actually happen. I have three groups I would like to know about. The first group:

1. How many people have smoked for years and tried vaping and went right back to analogs. This might be a diffcult group to define for most of the people in this group most likely will not even be on ECF.

2, How many people who smoked and have gone onto vaping but still smoke a few analogs a day because they need that fix that analogs provide.

3. How many people have smoked and gone on to vaping and who never again smoked analogs.

Personally, I belong to the third group. The first time I used a pv, I never had an analog again. I think this is a very valid thread. Than you for reading.

PS...I know their must be some people who never had a analog and are vaping...I think that is crazy.:)

WindyCityJoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I am in a completely different group. I quit smoking with the patch and nic gum, but after being smoke free after 10 mos I still had very strong desires for an analog and was becoming quite irritable. So I decided to try an ecig and although the first brand(clayton) was not the best, it did work. Then I discovered ecf and was introduced to the real world of vaping and never crave analogs any longer. Money savings is a different story, lol. There is also a different thread somewhere that asks why members decide to become supporting members, and my answer to that is not only for the above statement, but also to continue to offer the support, encouragement, and information to others looking for an alternative to analogs. Sorry, this wasn't meant to be so long.:toast:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I am in a completely different group. I quit smoking with the patch and nic gum, but after being smoke free after 10 mos I still had very strong desires for an analog and was becoming quite irritable. So I decided to try an ecig and although the first brand(clayton) was not the best, it did work. Then I discovered ecf and was introduced to the real world of vaping and never crave analogs any longer. Money savings is a different story, lol. There is also a different thread somewhere that asks why members decide to become supporting members, and my answer to that is not only for the above statement, but also to continue to offer the support, encouragement, and information to others looking for an alternative to analogs. Sorry, this wasn't meant to be so long.:toast:

You can consider yourself in group 3. ;)
It's fairly commonly known that patches and gum don't work well. What you've done is skipped the step of going back to cigs before finding ecigs. Most of us that have tried gums and patches have gone back to cigs before finding out about ecigs.

If you think about it, you're the lucky one! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread