From Spain With Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSpanishOrange

Sep 27, 2018
Hello my vaper friends, I specify in the title that I am Spanish because you'll probably see a lot of spelling mistakes.

Why aren't you in a spanish speaking forum? Because who says I can't practice English, learn about vaping and having fun at the same time?

I quit smoking more than a week ago with all the excepticism that I've got and get my first vaper and now I think I'm going to vape for a long time cause it feels great.

I have a joyetech EKEE (it was discount) that is awesome but... It has a very tiny tank and I tried to vape in a mall the other day (that is completely legal here) but I made a remarkable cloud so I'm looking for something less flashy and with more capacity at a low cost. If you know an e-cigarette like that I'm open to suggestions thanks!

Have a nice day.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello my vaper friends, I specify in the title that I am Spanish because you'll probably see a lot of spelling mistakes.

Why aren't you in a spanish speaking forum? Because who says I can't practice English, learn about vaping and having fun at the same time?

I quit smoking more than a week ago with all the excepticism that I've got and get my first vaper and now I think I'm going to vape for a long time cause it feels great.

I have a joyetech EKEE (it was discount) that is awesome but... It has a very tiny tank and I tried to vape in a mall the other day (that is completely legal here) but I made a remarkable cloud so I'm looking for something less flashy and with more capacity at a low cost. If you know an e-cigarette like that I'm open to suggestions thanks!

Have a nice day.

Hi and Welcome,
Where are you located?
How long did you smoke and how many per day?
Do you have a local store or do you shop on-line?

Cheers
I

Your English is FAR better than my Spanish.
:glug:

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA

Hola Naranja, there's a Spanish subsection in the forum in case you ever feel like chatting in Español
Español
nobody has posted there since September 2017 but it is there ;)

Don't worry too much about your spelling, surely you are not alone.
Have fun, Vape on, y Bienvenido Vale :)

TheSpanishOrange

Sep 27, 2018
Thank you all guys.

The ekee appears to be a DL device. Changing the atomizer to a MTL one would reduce both vapor and juice use
I'll give it a try after a research about the differences, thank you.

Hi and Welcome,
Where are you located?
How long did you smoke and how many per day?
Do you have a local store or do you shop on-line?

Cheers
I

Your English is FAR better than my Spanish.
:glug:

I'm located in Vigo in the north west Spanish community called Galicia (the rainy Spanish part) I have plenty of local stores some are franchises of the same shop. I've been smoking since I was 14-15 years old and now I'm 24. As I smoked rolling tobacco I didn't had an account of cigarettes but somewhere between 15-20 and I didn't touch it since I vape.

Hola Naranja, there's a Spanish subsection in the forum in case you ever feel like chatting in Español
Español
nobody has posted there since September 2017 but it is there ;)

Don't worry too much about your spelling, surely you are not alone.
Have fun, Vape on, y Bienvenido Vale :)

Gracias amigo but I'm looking for self-improvement forcing me to speak English.

Hello and welcome to ECF. Don't let your use of English hold you back. I took a semester of Spanish and only managed a sympathy C due to extra credit work.

Spanish is a very difficult language. For us who are native speakers doesn't seem that way but pronunciation and the genres are very tough.

Nikhforos

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2018
^ +1 for the Innokin kroma kit. Welcome to the forum. One thing I want you to know is that there's a possibility that you start coughing pretty badly at some point after you've stoped smoking. Do not worry about that, vaping isn't the cause of it. You lungs are just cleaning up themselves from the bad habbit you used to have. It will go away eventually, keep on vaping! See you around :)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Welcome to ECF +1 on the Zenith setup. That is one of my most well liked tanks of late, and I have heard no complaints well hardly any from any users wanting to try MTL vaping. IMHO it is one of the best MTL tanks released this year, and it looks to be around for awhile based on its overall popularity and various configurations and coils coming out from Innoken. It's a good place to start MTL.
Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I made a remarkable cloud so I'm looking for something less flashy
I'll give it a try after a research about the differences, thank you.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Sub ohm vaping is not for the stealthy.
There are many was to reduce the amount of vaper produced:
New MTL tank with a standard ohm coil.
Use existing tank with higher non sub ohm coil.
A complete pocket size stealth mod and tank set to stealth settings.
The above considerations are just a few ways to approach the problem (PG/VG juice ratios, watt settings, type and length of draw etc etc... among others).
You have to know enough to make an educated choice of the above. In order to know enough and obtain a good foundation of vaping knowledge, you may want to read:
Learn About Vaping Here - Everything Ecigs - From Beginner To Advanced
Vaping and Inhaling: Everything You Need To Know
https://spinfuel.com/new-vapers-start/
ECigarette Academy: Essential Need to Know for New Vapers
Beginner – Guide To Vaping
Vape 101: Here's Everything You Need to Know about Vaping
http://ecigclopedia.com/6-quick-useful-vaping-tips-for-beginners/
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...up-the-vaping-ladder-with-egos-and-mods.5058/
http://pinkspotvapors.com/blog/above-ohm-vaping-vs-sub-ohm-vaping/
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...nk-or-what-a-guide-to-juice-attachments.3230/
I'm looking for something less flashy and with more capacity
Please read:
https://vaping360.com/tpd-uk-eu/

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

TheSpanishOrange

Sep 27, 2018
Welcome to the forum. Glad you are here. Innokin kroma kit with zenith.

Thank you I'm looking for YouTube reviews now, I didntd read this reply the first time

Welcome and glad you joined.
Sub ohm vaping is not for the stealthy.
There are many was to reduce the amount of vaper produced:
New MTL tank with a standard ohm coil.
Use existing tank with higher non sub ohm coil.
A complete pocket size stealth mod and tank set to stealth settings.
The above considerations are just a few ways to approach the problem (PG/VG juice ratios, watt settings, type and length of draw etc etc... among others).
You have to know enough to make an educated choice of the above. In order to know enough and obtain a good foundation of vaping knowledge, you may want to read:
Learn About Vaping Here - Everything Ecigs - From Beginner To Advanced
Vaping and Inhaling: Everything You Need To Know
https://spinfuel.com/new-vapers-start/
ECigarette Academy: Essential Need to Know for New Vapers
Beginner – Guide To Vaping
Vape 101: Here's Everything You Need to Know about Vaping
6 Quick & Useful Vaping Tips for Beginners
(10) Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods | E-Cigarette Forum
Above-Ohm Vaping vs Sub-Ohm Vaping
(1) Proper Terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments. | E-Cigarette Forum

Please read:
TPD is here: What Do U.K. Vapers Need to Know? - Vaping360

Wow! I have a lot of info to read here and is necessary for me because I'm too noob in this world hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread