fruity pebble recipe..help?..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys, so the other night i was toying around trying to create a fruity pebble recipe, what i created tasted really close to the spot on cereal. The problem is, what i wrote down in my notes doesn't remake anything close to what the original product produced. If you guys could help me out and try to coin this together with me that would be miraculous, because I'm sure we all know that feeling of creating gold and forgetting the steps of it will drive a DIY'er insane.

Recipe in my notes:
7% juicy peach (CAP)
7% Strawberry ripe (TFA)
4%Crunch fruit cereal (FW)
4% Rice cereal Treat (FW)
2% Vanilla swirl (TFA)

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
Very difficult question. I don't see "Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA" in the ingredients you've listed, which doesn't mean you didn't hit it, it's probably great. Hence, stab in the dark answers.

A "Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA" should have a lemon/citrus note. I see none in yours. Maybe you forgot to write it down?

7% Peach and 7% Ripe Strawberry seem really high to me, and not varied enough to get to fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA. Is there detectable peach in real fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA? Been a long time since I've eaten them.

Crunch Fruit Cereal FW...IDK, I haven't had much luck with that flavor. If I were going for a cereal with "cereal" extracts (which I wouldn't, I don't care much for any I've tried) I'd swap it for FW Fruity Flakes, which has a pretty close citrus note.

Sorry, I'm really bad at building puzzles without all the pieces!

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
This is a recipe I use to make Looper, a fruit loop cereal vape that I found online. Not sure if it will help you, but maybe a comparison? The fruit cereal vapes seem all the same to me.

Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2%
Berry Crunch (TPA) 2.5%
Fresh Cream (FA) 3%
Fruit Circles (TPA) 7%
Marshmallow (TPA) 2%
Sweet Cream (TPA) 1.5% (steep 15 days)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread