3.5% Bavarian Cream TFA
2% Berry Crunch TFA
3% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) TFA
1% EM
1% French Vanilla TFA
7% Fruit Circles TFA
3.5% Meringue FA
2% Whipped Cream TFA

I can't find the Berry Crunch flavor...is it the same as the Berry Cereal flavor? I'm pretty sure they are the same thing.

And what could I add or change to give it a milk? The reviews on the site say that it is a dry cereal...I'm looking for a bowl of milk and fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA.

Any other tips and suggestions would be appreciated.
If any one has made a Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA that turned out nice, please let me know what you did.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I can't find the Berry Crunch flavor...is it the same as the Berry Cereal flavor? I'm pretty sure they are the same thing.
I think you are correct.
And what could I add or change to give it a milk? The reviews on the site say that it is a dry cereal...I'm looking for a bowl of milk and fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA.
re: http://..................com/thread...-loop-fruity-pebble-e-juice-out-there.103115/

whiteowl84

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2016
I needed Berry Crunch for one of my recipes (Looper) also couldn't find it and used Berry Cereal instead. Turned out great.
Good to know. Thanks.
And Bull City calls it Crunchy Berry...I'm going to assume it's all the same.

If I'm going for a specific brand it's Mech Sauce, but I'm not going to be picky. I just need a place to start.

For the milk they have an alternative TFA flavor called Fruit Rings with Milk but I wasn't sure if it would be better to try to add my own milk to it.

Reactions: BrotherBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread