Frustrated and itching!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimberlou

Jul 23, 2010
N. California
Frustrated and don’t know what to do. Smoked for 36 years, discovered ecigs, loved it and quit analogs on day one. That was 7 weeks ago. No looking back.
I have had the issue with dryness and I’m dealing with it. I drink a ton of water, always have. Friends and family hate it, no support there, I’m dealing with it. When I’m around them I just go out behind the wood shed to vape.
The problem I’m having is this itch. It started at about week 3, I’m assuming it was my saturation point. It is not a rash, no skin irritation but just little itchies. It could be on my foot or my face or anywhere.
When I get up in the morning I’m fine but the minute I start vaping it starts. My nic. levels are 16 to 24. I was using 100% PG and just tried 35% VG and that didn’t seem to make a difference. I have tried lots of different flavors from different vendors. I have also spent a small fortune on this venture and have enough juice to last a good 6 months.
I have been enjoying Banana Nut Bread @ 35% VG and 24 nic. It seems to be pretty strong so I’m contemplating cutting it with straight VG. It’s a possibility.
So, I don’t want to go back to stinky analogs and I know that will happen if I can’t get the itchies under control.
Any advice????

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
There isn't a 100% right answer for me to give you. Here is one some option.
Try 100% VG.

You said this started 3 weeks in. About that time, did you change where you got your liquid from? Start some new flavors? Maybe you should go back to what you started with and see if the itching stops. If so, experiment with things one at a time.

I normally have trouble with dry skin and itching so in the mean time, take some fish oil.

--------------------------------------------
Midwest Vapefest 2010
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...cig-consumers-world-st-louis.html#post1716858
--------------------------------------------
Consider me your recycling center for Njoy Pro, Smoking Everywhere Gold, Cloud 9, Smoke 51 Trio, and DSE103 useless batteries.
Other hardware if it’s still usable.
Those I loan out to/give to thank you.
----------------------------------------------
Support CASAA
CASAA | The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-Free Alternatives Association
Don’t forget to donate to IVAQS research
CASAA.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread