Frustrated!!! Ave Juice website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusa

Aug 9, 2012
Cleveland
Ok trying to order on low supply went to the site awhile back and some of my juices were not available for 2 weeks I said ok, I waited
they came up and of course we all work and it seems they are only open a few hours but thats ok too so I finally had a day off and bam there is the site open and added my cart and was excited i made it before they closed but then Their new website was chopped on the right hand side of the screen on my Ipad so i said maybe its a mobile thing that wouldn't let me complete my purchase so i tried the pc , same thing so then i sent a help ticket and got a reply it was resolved and i went again to the site and at this time CLOSED again but the site still was chopped on the right side sent another lengthy help ticket and it seems I am only getting a form letter of the last reply
.... Anybody know whats going on? I am dangerously low and sadly i don't like anything but avejuice. It Rocks when they are open

Kusa

Aug 9, 2012
Cleveland
Oh by the way gt thomson thanks for your informative reply after asking if anyone else is having problems, your a gem??? We'll it has been resolved by a phone call from Ben himself to me to go over any website problems. He was having a problem which was resolved in the time from my previous post. This makes me say this company cares!!! I did have a conversation with the great boba creator on the phone. What a quality guy!

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Oh by the way gt thomson thanks for your informative reply after asking if anyone else is having problems, your a gem??? We'll it has been resolved by a phone call from Ben himself to me to go over any website problems. He was having a problem which was resolved in the time from my previous post. This makes me say this company cares!!! I did have a conversation with the great boba creator on the phone. What a quality guy!

Glad you got it resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread