Frustrated with local shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brett K

Apr 17, 2014
Pa
I have been vaping for about a month. I ordered some samples from goo life vapor with positive results. I have also been sampling many of the local shops to try and find some flavors I like that are quick and easy to get. I much prefer flavors like coffee, vanilla, hazlelnut, etc. i don't like fruity flavors, whick is the majority of what is available. I have noticed a few things in the local shops. I can't taste anything in the samples they are so weak. Everything I try tastes like paint thinner and chemicals. When I order online, good or bad, it tastes like what it is supposed to. Another frustration even with online vendors is the names. They are so frustrating! Why can't the names be the flavors instead of these totally unrelated but imaginative labels. If only coffee could be coffee instead of Uncle Paul's Unicorn Tears, the Second Edition, No. 67325. It makes finding what you want a pain in the ..... Rant over.

nightlord

Sep 15, 2014
Missouri
Sorry for the frustration m8. Local shops are like anything else - some good, some bad. I have nothing local, but thankfully there's an awesome lounge about an hours drive away when I need a fix without waiting for vapemail. If you have several options near to you, I suggest finding a place that has knowledgeable staff who are willing to talk you through your adventure. My guys will crack open anything and let you try it, and admittedly there are several juice companies that have confusing names - the plus side is that the staff have tried almost everything. Plus they have a detailed juice menu. Ask questions, get opinions, and things may improve. What kind of shops are around? In my experience, the 'mom and pop' style is far superior to the chain stores that are popping up. I myself recently had a bad experience with Vapor Locker USA.

Also unpaid shoutout to Midwest Vapor Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread