Status
Not open for further replies.

dgkallday49

Sep 19, 2014
Lancaster NY
Hello everyone, lately I've been trying all different kinds of ejuices from my local shops around western New York. I'm relatively new to vaping, so it took a bit to figure out what type of flavor I enjoy and which I can't even stand to vape. My #1 flavor would be vanilla bean ice cream 24 mg double flavoring from a local shop. Great juice but it lacks that strong creamy vanilla taste I long for. It's good but not great. My #2 would be bannana nut bread 24 mg from the same shop, this juice kicks ... its spot on with real banana bread. So the moral of the story here is I like sweeter desert flavors, I personally hate fruity flavors. Does anybody know of a amazing vanilla juice I can order online? Or that a WNY shop sells? If you're a vanilla fan what's your favorite vanilla juice?? And my other question is does anybody have any other flavors in the desert/sweets/tasty they like that I should try? For anyone who responds please include the vendors website name or the local shop name. I also enjoy a good tobacco flavor and want to try a good coffee type flavor. Thanks in advance to anyone trying to help!

philoshop

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2014
geneva, ny, usa
I'm pretty new at this myself, but I just ordered a bunch of different flavors to try from Mt Baker Vapor. Everything I've gotten from them so far has been pretty tasty, and the price and service is outstanding.
BTW, I lived in Buffalo for twenty years before moving back to the Finger Lakes. I really miss the people and the music scene.

Hi there! I am with you - can't really stand fruit flavors - after a while they taste like lip balm to me - I much prefer dessert flavors for sure. I don't have a vanilla recommendation, but I do have a favorite that I've been savoring lately. It's pricy at $25 for 30 mills, but if you have the cash, I'd highly suggest Phillip Rocke creme de la creme - hazelnut cream with coffee. I've discovered that I don't always taste things as described (the vanilla custard from my local shop tastes like candied cherries to me - delicious, but most certainly not vanilla) and for me it's more of a buttery oatmeal with brown sugar :) But I find it super smooth and just delicious. I stocked up on it because it's not available all the time. I'm going to try REALLY hard to save some.....not sure how that will go :)

scratchtheweasel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Pocono PA
+1 on Frenilla by Nicoticket. If you have questions about it stop by the Nicoticket forum. There's a bunch of folks there happy to give you their experiences with various NT flavors. I have been lovin' on the Peanut Butter Cookie mixed with Got Cookie? (Oreo) lately. Super tasty stuff. Strawnilla is also stellar - more creamy than fruity so you might like it.

Nicoticket
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/nicoticket/580817-hit-quit-frenilla-sr.html

emily n portland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
portland, OR, USA
I'll add another vote for Nicoticket's Frenilla. Clark (Kent Brooks) makes his own Vanilla extract, and the result is quite scrumptious in my opinion. If you like it, you may want to stock up. It just gets better and better as it steeps. The same vanilla extract goes into the Creme Brulee and Custard's Last Stand.

You may also enjoy the Wakonda - it's a Coffee/Vanilla/Tobacco

I understand being at 24mg, but I've seen several people on the NT subforum comment that they were able to step down. I think it's b/c the juice is so yummy, you'll be wanting to vape it all the time. If you're interested in trying them you might stop by the subforum and ask for opinions from people that were in the same boat.

I see a lot of people that enjoy Grant's Vanilla Custard and Bryce's, I haven't tried Grant's but Frenilla won out over Bryce's Vanilla Pudding hands down, imo.

Good luck on finding the one that hits for you!
:)

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
If you are looking for rich vanilla creamy goodness you really should try nicoticket. I was still on 24mg when I ordered my first bottle also, and was worried about the drop in nic satisfying my cravings, but for me, I enjoyed the juice so much that I found myself almost chain vaping. If I had been doing it with 24mg I probably would have made myself ill. It really is awesome flavor. The Frenilla, Custards last stand, and the Crème brulee are amazing. I just got a bottle of the Strawnilla which is the frenilla juice with the taste of ripened strawberries added and I haven't put it down. I've heard good things about Bryce's also but haven't tried any yet. From the flavor profile you've posted though, I'm pretty sure you'll love NT

dgkallday49

Sep 19, 2014
Lancaster NY
OK GUYS, I took everyone's advice and ordered 30 ml of frenilla, at 18mg nicotine. I payed the extra 5.75$ for flat rate priority shipping. Anyone have any idea how quick nicoticket a shipping is with the flat rate priority box? I usually vape at 24mg but they only make frenilla up to 18mg so I am a bit nervous about such a big drop in nicotine but worst case scenario I take the bottle to my local shop and have them add a bit of nicotine but I'm hoping it doesn't have to come to that. I have heard nothing but amazing things about this juice so I'm pumped to try it! And OH YEAH, the batch I got was mixed on September 1st so when this bottle gets to my door it's going straight in the tank. Anyone know if this stuff expires or hits a point where it stops steeping and turns bad? I don't expect it to last that long if it's as good as I hear it is but it'd be good to know. Well I believe that's all, thanks for everyone's recomendations I really appriciate you guys helping me find my ultimate vanilla, now the waiting game..... Anyone who can answer my questions would be greatly appreciated!

emily n portland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
portland, OR, USA
I always use standard shipping, and it has always arrived on the third day.
They usually ship same day if you order by 2pm Central time, otherwise generally next day.

I know there's people bragging their Frenilla is close to a year old...and that it just keeps getting better and better along the way.
My bottles only 5 months old, but I can confirm it's quite tasty.

Hope you love it!
Stop by the Nicoticket Sub-Forum sometime :)

Myah_June2014

May 10, 2014
WI
Glad you tried Frenilla, I vape 24 MG but 18 is fine with Frenilla & few others cuz I don't put it down lol. I even got a bottle @ 12 MG so it will be sitting a very long time before I get to it & move down to 12! Let us know what u think, you should be extremely happy & possibly do what I did, 3 Vapes & off to website to order more lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread