Frustrated with Penstyle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valiantineus

Nov 24, 2008
I went to the Luci store again and spoke to the sales rep. He said Luci is one of the newest brands of ecigs and they are launching rather quietly, so you can't really find much stuff about them yet. He said the reason Luci is different from many of the other brands is they are the same size as a regular cigarette (and they are, I held one) while many of the other brands are longer and/or wider. Is this true?

Also, I noticed several people mention that they are a bit pricey. They do have a pretty cool referal program, though, that can earn you free cartridges; I don't know if any of the other brands offer that or not. Can anyone tell me what a good brand for a reasonible (prefferably low) price would be, or is this the wrong thread for that?

@ stephenrowley

Why will their site never rank high on search engines?

Johnross1968

Jan 30, 2009
I tried the Luci at West Town mall in K town.....sorry but it sucks. No throat hit at all. My problem is I havent tried anything else so I have nothing to compair it to. Is there any chance someone could do a compairison review between the Luci and the Dura PLEASE.
I really want to get an ecig but if the Luci is considered a GOOD ecig then Im going to have to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread