Frustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
Hi Bro & welcome
I always find that very first vape of the morning gives me good taste and then it's downhill from there for the rest of the day. Switching between flavors is the way I combat it. I never have less than 2 vapes with me and sometimes at home I'll have as many as 10 lined up for use.

Bro77

Jul 29, 2017
If he still has vaper's tongue a bit, he might not catch it until the aftertaste.... Though, once my tastebuds came back, I TASTED my first burnt coil, LOL, there was nothing quite like it, hard to overlook even with vaper's tongue though when I was dual using, I'd have to put myself on a "switch coil" schedule because I was always allowing them to get toasty without recognizing it... So, it is POSSIBLE.

I'd see how you do for like a half day before changing the coil, citrusy flavors do have an unpleasant, bitter aftertaste for me, which is why I do not vape them.

Anna

Bro77

Jul 29, 2017
Good news, getting the flavor back after days of vapers tounge!! I've been switching juices with each refill, and noticed the flavor finally coming back this morning. I think I'm finally over it!! Thank goodness cause I was bout ready to get a pack of my Marlboro Menthol Lights after being smoke free for a little over a month.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
If you chain vape it will heat up the juice in your tank or what ever your using. Sometimes causing the flavor to change also taste a little burnt. If the bottom of tank on outside is very warm you can prevent this by getting heat sink that screws in between your device and tank.
My big baby beast often gets hot on it's airflow ring and i chain vape it often enough but i've never had any burnt taste from my flavors and in fact it's the first time i hear that one 0.0

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    My big baby beast often gets hot on it's airflow ring and i chain vape it often enough but i've never had any burnt taste from my flavors and in fact it's the first time i hear that one 0.0
    Its logical - juice gets hot it will change like anything else - its a natural process IMO. I've noticed it a few times but ignored it. Though I do use 70% PG in all my juices thicker juice might have a lessor effect.

Just a suggestion.

Reactions: Letitia

QcVaper

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 17, 2017
    Canada/Quebec
    Its logical - juice gets hot it will change like anything else - its a natural process IMO. I've noticed it a few times but ignored it. Though I do use 70% PG in all my juices thicker juice might have a lessor effect.

Just a suggestion.
    Ohh didn't want to say you were wrong sorry if it sounded like it :( I'm still new to vaping so could be i don't taste the change when it happens,or the fact i don't chain vape quickly enough for that to happen. I use anything from 70% vg to max vg, but can't say it's logical since there's no combustion to change the composition but burning the juice i guess that could be maybe ? Still don't feel like it happened to me but who know maybe it did and i haven't noticed that's entirely possible.

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Ohh didn't want to say you were wrong sorry if it sounded like it :( I'm still new to vaping so could be i don't taste the change when it happens,or the fact i don't chain vape quickly enough for that to happen. I use anything from 70% vg to max vg, but can't say it's logical since there's no combustion to change the composition but burning the juice i guess that could be maybe ? Still don't feel like it happened to me but who know maybe it did and i haven't noticed that's entirely possible.
    Welcome to the vaping community. Did not take as you saying I was wrong.
    Our juice has a shelf life if left alone won't change. But once we start using it were adding other variables that weren't included when made like heat, wicking material and a coil wire all under our control.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I haven't noticed taste changes from chain-vaping, BUT, I vape at a puny 8--10 watts, and don't let my tank get completely empty. The only thing chain vaping did for me earlier on at higher wattages was give me a nic headache. I suppose it's POSSIBLE to super-heat your juice to the point of causing flavor change, but if it's that heated, I don't quite see how it wouldn't affect the coil/wick you are using, so I'd imagine the two go hand in hand...??

Anna

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread