Frustration with pod devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jemmanth

Sep 1, 2020
Hello again, i appreciate the help of you all last post i made but i seem to have run into another issue. I am enjoying the variety of flavors that a refillable pod system is allowing however i may need to find another way... It seems the coils are either burning out too quickly or i'm doing something wrong. It can be very difficult to determine whether or not my coil is actually done for, or my taste buds are just fooling me. Is there any clear way to tell or further health risks possible from not noticing it soon enough? or should i find another way besides pods as I've heard of systems that don't use pods and instead rely on replacing the coil itself. Thank you in advance if you can offer any help!

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi,
My wife uses a podstick with the MTL pod.
Her juice is 80%VG, 10% flavor and 10mg/ml nicotine.
The average pod lasts 100-150ml of use.
If you are drawing repeatedly and or very deeply, you may be vaping faster than the wick can feed juice to the coil.
Perhaps a second device you can swap out every 4 or 5 pulls could give you more life from your pods. (which ever they may be)

Cheers
I

• Useful
Reactions: HigherStateD

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Lots of people like the Justfog Minifit and Minifit Max and if you like tedious work there are videos on youtube on how to replace the coil and wick with your own wire and cotton. I don't own one but I watched a video and it looks fairly easy if you don't mind doing that sort of thing.

Also, I have seen pod system that have an RBA (a rebuildable coil head) available for purchase but I can't suggest any as I'm not personally a pod vaper.

• Informative
    Reactions: HigherStateD

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread