Status
Not open for further replies.

Icicle

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
Kelso, Wa
Here is what I think of the FS eGo:
First the cons:
The cutoff time is only about 5 seconds, so I need to double, or triple tap to get a longer hit.
The Manual switch is a little hard to find at first, As seen in this picture below.
_MG_0008.jpg

The 1000mAh battery is a little heavy.

Now the Positive.
Since I vape almost non-stop during the day the 1000mAh Battery lasted me 10.5 hours of heavy use.
As for looks, it has a clean shape to it.
As far as charging goes, it charges in just under 2.5 hours,

Mixed feelings:

The nose cone,
While it is a pain to keep taking it on and off to get the Atty out.
It does offer a little protection from breaking the atty off if drop wrong.
It does act like a heat shield from a hot atty, while it still gets a little warm, it doesn't burn like a bare atty does.
Since the cone covers the atty it keeps leaks contained from leaking down the battery.

All in All I am pleased with it.
I will be telling others out there who don't vape about them.

Jbugz

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2009
Plant City, Florida
Just got my FS eGo as well and I like it too (^_^). I'm not a super heavy vaper I guess, so my big ole 1000 battery lasted me 2 days.

Actually, that fact leads me to a question. If my battery lasts that long, is it safe to leave the spare battery on the charger all that time, or should I take it off right when it gets fully charged and let it sit till needed??

Hootie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey my 4 FS batteries in the 2 kits I purchased since 8/29/11 and the last one 9/5/11...First the 2 1000mAh's died then first 650 size (which I started using both around the end of September) then the last 650mAh died just an hour ago. So in my opinion, these FS batteries are just not worth saving a few bucks. I've never had a Joyetech battery die on me.. I've still got 3 510s that I bought over a year ago. And I don't overcharge my batteries on the charger, use the right charger that came with the kits, haven't dropped or hurt them in any way, they just don't last. Oh and on one of the atomizers the bridge part came off, it still works adequately though. But I wish you all the best of luck with your FS kits...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread