Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaK

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
NE Ohio
I got an FS 510 Kit, FS eGo Cartomizer and a 510 Flat Aluminum Drip Tip. I'm used to an RN4072 so bear with me while I ask stupid questions. I think I get the cartridge, atty, battery on the 510. The cylinder with the stuffing inside I believe is the cartomizer and the tip is the drip tip? Do I just drip juice into the stuffing and then screw directly into the battery in place of the atomizer? Also received some small plastic things that I have no idea what to use for. :?: Thanks for your help.

Randall Fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Sparks, NV, USA
www.myPVshop.com
Hi Lisa,

Yes the little atomizer looking item with the stuffing in it is the cartomizer. Drip into it to fill, then use the bottle like a little vacuum cleaner to suck any excess liquid off the top, then gently blow through the end with the threads to get any excess liquid out of the little tube in the center (you do these things to keep the excess liquid from getting in your mouth - yuk!).

The little parts that came with the cartomizer are caps you can use after it's filled to carry it around without leaking, and the cap you can pop onto the end of the cartomizer instead of using the drip tip. The drip tip is much better - it just pops into the end of the carto (wet it first and twist gently the first few times cuz they can be a little tight to start out with).

Don't forget we also have the phone line if you have questions. It's a lot faster to get through to us since we don't spend as much time on the forum as we should.

Randall

LisaK

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
NE Ohio
Couple more questions when you have time, no rush at all. Is there any advantage to the manual batteries? I like the automatic better but it may just be because I'm used to them. Want to make sure I'm not missing anything. LOL. Also does the zippered Ego case on your site work with the FS510? Thanks!

Also, are there empty or 0 nic cartridges for the FS510?

Last edited:

Aaron Oleson

Dec 6, 2011
Sparks, NV
Manual gives the person that half second to push the button before inhaling. Most people enjoy the manual batteries when they try them. But some people do perfer automatic batteries. It is just personal peference.

Yes the Ego case will work with the FS510. You can store you liquid in plus all your extra batteries and atomizers.

Yes there is empty and 0 nic cartridges for the fs 510. Here is the link: myPVshop Electronic Cigarettes - The Joye510 Electronic Cigarette

Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread