Fs510

Status
Not open for further replies.

mace85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2010
Arizona
I ordered two fs510 kits on the 25th. And I got them by the 27th. That's a great turn around time for shipping. And I couldn't beat the price. I was originally shopping for replacement 510 batteries but 2 manual, 2 auto, and 4 chargers plus attys and carts is a hard deal to pass up. I am very happy with the products. Thanks guys.

One question though. What flavor do the stock carts come in, and can I order more of that juice ?

woolgather

Mar 13, 2011
Austin, TX
And trust me when I say, Custom Liberty Liquid is a fantastic blend. I used to order Custom only for the longest time, but I branched out to DK-TAB and even Coffee. Custom just always ended up being the winner, but I am sitting here with a half bottle DK-TAB left and nothing to smoke it out of.

P.S. Turnover times with this store are incomparable yo any other online retailers, dealers, or mass advertised vaporizers. Hands-down, I get all y product from who I trust the most. Randall has personally walked me through processes over the phone, I never wait longer than two days for orders, he taught me a lot of new things, and out of the goodness of his heart. It's the perfect place for beginners and veterans to find the best assistance and quality stuff for cheap and affordable prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread