Strawberry Banana 50/50 30mg
Virgina 60/30 36mg
Crunchy Berries 50/50 36 mg
Cantaloupe 50/50 30mg
Vanilla Classic 70/30 30 mg
99 Bananas 50/50 36 mg
Cream Soda 50/50 36 mg

Apricot:
I tried peach tea some time ago, I was disappointed. Not enough tea. Apricot is much better. Very sweet.
Raspberry Tea:
Had it before. Starts out really flat taste. If it is steeped for a week, it gets really good. Unfortunately their "teas"are lacking in the tea side of the flavor.
Strawberry Banana:
Not enough strawberry. Sweet and fruity
Virginia:
If you let it steep for a couple of days it ends up tasting very comparable to BWB's Virgina. As a long time pipe smoker of exclusively virginia based blends, I know that this doesn't taste much like anything that can be called tobacco. I still enjoy it though.
Crunchy Berries:
This one surprised me. I thought it would be more fruity. And when I first smelled it I thought it was going to be gross. But when I first put it in, I really liked it. Tastes a lot like Cap'n Crunch. I wish it would be a little more fruity, but it is delicious and I'm glad I got 60 ml of it.
Cantaloupe:
Fruity. Sweet. Just tastes like melon. Not much Cantaloupe. I enjoy it though.
Vanilla Classic:
Haven't really had the chance to try it. But it seems to lack in flavor. I'll let it steep for a bit.
99 Bananas:
I love the liqueur. This doesn't taste like it. I've had it before and I like it, just don't expect it to taste like the liqueur.
Cream Soda:
My standard daily vape. I really like it. However it's too dark of a flavor, as if you mixed Cream Soda with Dr. Pepper. I'm planning on mixing the vanilla classic with it to see if I can brighten the flavor a little bit. Nevertheless my standard daily vape.

Summary ratings
Apricot: 8/10 Not enough tea for me.
Raspberry: 8/10 Same as above.
Virginia: 8/10 Comparable taste to BWB's Virginia. Just don't expect it to taste like tobacco
Crunchy Berries: 9/10 Such a good match to the cereal, would be a 10/10 if it had more fruit to it
Cantaloupe: 7/10 Good, but too much general melon flavor (think watermelon jolly rancher)
Vanilla Classic: 7/10 Not enough flavor. But a good liquid to mix with others.
99 Bananas: 7/10 Doesn't taste like the liqueur
Cream Soda: 9/10 I wish it tasted a little brighter, closer to cream soda.

FSUSA is my primary supplier for juice. I've tried other places but none has matched the price, quality, or selection.

Katatonik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Dallas, TX
Cantaloupe - Is my all day vape along with mango.

99 Bananas - Is a runner up to the 2 listed above.

Apricot tea and raspberry tea - are okay but the flavor seems muted to me.

Virgina - I like when drinking a Hi-Ball.

Cream soda - not for me. Leaves a nasty after taste.
Melon was my all day vape for a while until the carto I was using burned out. Haven't filled up a new carto so I've been vaping crunch berries. I like it a lot but my girlfriend despises the smell. First time I've ever heard of a vape smell bad.

99 Bananas-- no difference in flavor. I have some extra EverClear lying around I might put some of that in with it and it might make it taste more like the drink.

Strawberry Banana. Like every other banana flavored liquid. Flavor went south fast. 99 bananas has been the only one that keeps a decent flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread