FSUSA - review of 5 flavors (Hypnotic, Fireball, Wyatt Earp, Florida Citrus, Strawberry Twist)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ru42

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Southern Calif
Equipment:
New 510 cartos/boge
Pass Thru
1 to 10; 10 is off the charts, 1 is sewerage, 3 under expectations, 7 met expectations
(you really have to earn 9's and 10's from me)

The Order: places on Thursday and shipped on Thursday. What more could you want.
Customer Service: 10 out of 10; David, Pam, and family are great

Hypnotic Mist – 12mg 70P/30V

Very nice smell, pleasant not overpowering
Taste – 7; the mist taste is there, very present, not overpowering
Throat – 7; present and pleasant
Vapor – 7; I was expecting to have light vapor with a 70/30 but this was better then expected

Hypnotic Mist defines taste comparisons. There is no one taste you can put your finger on. I guess you call it a blend of many flavors to form this unique and wonderful vape. I can see me smoking this long term, a nice wake or of go to bed vape.

Life Expectancy – 7; this is a nice one to have around

Fireball – 12mg 80P/20V

A sweet cinnamon taste
Taste – 7; I like the sweet vs fire - different
Throat – 7; present and pleasant
Vapor – 8; Wow, really nice vapor, much more then expecting.

From my initial vape I get cinnamon (not fireball) with a nice touch of sweetness. It tastes like the center of the fireball, that nice smooth candy cinnamon center. This is a nice cinnamon taste, not hot, just a friendly cinnamon.

Life Expectancy – 7; I look forward to this one getting older.

Wyatt Earp – 24mg, 50/50

An immediate tobacco taste from the draw on
Taste – 9; wow, long after the exhale I still have a wonderful lingering taste
Throat – 8; oh YES
Vapor – 7; Good vapor, the atty sizzled that sweet ‘I am gonna vape you’ sizzle.

Now, when I have read the boards looking for the ‘good tobacco’ taste this is what I was wanting. Taste from the inhale thru the exhale and beyond. Wow. I am running out of words. And if this gets better with some age – holy cow!

Life Expectancy – 10; I know this one will be on my long term list

Florida Citrus – 24mg

An immediate fruity taste that stays with you
Taste – 9; I have a little taste on the way in and great taste on the way out
Throat – 8; very very nice; me likey
Vapor – 8; a good amount, a little light, but taste is what I want and it definitely has that.

I am trying to put my finger on it, it reminds me of something but it isn’t coming to me yet. It reminds me of the of the old (and delicious) Certs Fruit or maybe even a Lifesavers Fruit. The taste is definitely citrus. It is very flavorful and very yummy.

Life Expectancy – 9; I can see this one in my arsenal of good vapes

Strawberry Twist – 24mg

A very nice draw and smooth exhale
Taste – 8; Creamy delicious
Throat – 7; mild and gentle
Vapor – 8; a good balance of vapor

This is a nice creamy strawberry flavor, like Cream Savers (do they even make those anymore.) Maybe even a strawberry cheesecake type of flavor. This is not a strawberry strawberry; it is a subtle yet very good strawberry swirl. The only word that I keep coming back to is creamy.

Life Expectancy – 9 – the more I vape it the more I want it

This was my first order from FSUSA I can safely say they have a customer for life. 3 of the 5 are not home runs, they are grand slams. The juices are very flavorful, not light as others I have tasted. Just really good balance of everything. Excellent vendor!

D

Last edited:

Satharra

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2010
Middle TN
So, RU, did you taste any coconut in that strawberry twist? I keep looking at that one, thinking that I would probably love it, but I really don't care for coconut. I can handle it in a pina colada vape but I don't want it to be the main flavor.

Also, thanks for the insight into Florida Citrus. I may have to look into this one in the future. Did it have a tobacco taste even though it's not a tobacco flavor or did you just paste that in incorrectly?

Ru42

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Southern Calif
So, RU, did you taste any coconut in that strawberry twist? I keep looking at that one, thinking that I would probably love it, but I really don't care for coconut. I can handle it in a pina colada vape but I don't want it to be the main flavor.

Also, thanks for the insight into Florida Citrus. I may have to look into this one in the future. Did it have a tobacco taste even though it's not a tobacco flavor or did you just paste that in incorrectly?

Darn, I just had to put the Strawbery back on my pass thru to taste it some more. I have taken a couple hits just to be sure and I don't detect coconut. You can always drop David a note and ask.

Thanks for seeing that on the FC; I will remove that tobacco reference. There is no tobacco in FC.

Ru42

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Southern Calif
Just wait until they have time to steep (a couple weeks), and the flavors will really shine.

Yea, I can't wait. I was amazed at the flavor for a very young juice. With age these will be incredible; but I don't think they will last that long. I will need to buy bigger bottles in the future.

Java_Az

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
Colorado
Nice review , i totally agree with you on the Wyatt Earp. But thats the only one on your list i have tried so far. My 60ml bottle of it showed up today from the labor day sale. I think this time i will have enough to taste it in 2 weeks after it seeps. My first bottle was gone with a quickness. Thanks for the review, now i have a couple other flavors to put on the Need to try list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread