FreedomSmokeUSA RY4, Hynotic Mist, Camtel, Wyatt Earp

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgtdisturbed47

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
I have heard many great things about the liquid that FreedomSmokeUSA sells, so I decided to give them a try, go big, and buy a bunch.

I want to first note that their customer service is top-notch. Unlike 99% of the internet stores, FSUSA pays close attention to the human element of sales, with prompt communication and personal touches (hand-signed "Thank You"s from him and his family) and honest, human response to my gripes (regarding the post office, not him). I mention in this review the times of day I prefer to vape each liquid, the vapor thickness, the throat hit, and the flavor.

Let's get this review going, shall we?

RY4 30mL, 12mg Nicotine
TH: 6/10
Vapor: 8/10
Flavor: 10/10

The flavor is great, with hints of caramel and vanilla, as well as a light tobacco flavor. A dark, sort-of viscous liquid, it vapes with thick cloud and with a soft throat hit from both the 901 and the RN4072 (lower nicotine level by choice). I did notice that this liquid likes to cook for four or five seconds before revealing its tobacco undertone. The throat hit is more pronounced on exhale, which I enjoy. A great vape any time of the day.

Wyatt Earp 3ml sampler, 24mg Nicotine
TH: 9/10
Vapor: 9/10

This sampler was included in my order, and BOY am I glad he put it in there (thank you David for this most pleasant surprise). This is a more serious tobacco juice, and so far, I have been using it while I'm on break at work. It's simply the most amazing tobacco flavor I have ever used, and I plan on buying a 30mL bottle of it soon. It's smooth at first, and as it cooks, it gets a little more rugged. Almost a leathery, earthy tobacco flavor. Throat hit is excellent, and this very thick liquid allows for huge clouds of vapor. It's rugged on inhale, but smooth and sweet on exhale. Top reviews across the board. I'm in love.

Hypnotic Mist, 10ml, 12mg Nicotine, 20%PG/80%VG
TH: 7/10
Vapor: 10/10

This has a complicated flavor. It's hard to pinpoint what I'm tasting, but whatever it is, it's delicious. Sometimes it tastes like cotton candy, sometimes like vanilla, but always with a smooth, barely noticeable undertone of tobacco. This is a great vape while lounging, relaxing, or while vegging-out in front of a movie while cuddled up with the girlfriend. The vapor is pleasant, and welcomed by those around me. The throat hit is weaker, but that was intentional. I wanted to test this as a chain-vape, and thus I needed it to have less of a throat hit and more cloudiness. Definitely an evening vape.

Camtel, 30ml, 24mg Nicotine, 30/70
TH: 7/10
Vapor: 8/10
Flavor: 5/10

There's something strange about this liquid. It tastes almost like weed. That might be good for some, but for me, it reminds me of my allergy to weed (makes me puke). It's hard to say if it will improve with age/maturation, but I hope it does. It almost tastes like tobacco, but leans too far towards tasting like weed. Other than that, it has a nice throat hit, great vapor, but the flavor, well, I'll let the bottle sit for a while and see if time helps it taste more like tobacco. The strength of the flavor makes this a morning vape for me.

Conclusions

I am obviously a fan of tobacco flavors, but soon I want to try some other flavors (chocolate, watermelon, strawberry, etc). I enjoy the flavors and the clouds of vapor that these liquid produce, but I have noticed something strange about all of them. They all have a slight hint of that cotton candy flavor. Maybe it's the sweetener that David uses. It's not bad, I actually enjoy it, but I hope I don't grow tired of tasting that cotton candy sweetness, because I have 73ml of liquid that I bought from him (including the freebie sampler of Wyatt Earp). I love his liquids, and I greatly appreciate how he communicates on a real, human level.

bhima

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
Yeah I have to admit, it was a good idea for FreedomSmoke to put a 3ml sample of Wyatt Earp into people's orders because I too am now hooked on the stuff. Another great flavor (but only if you actually like this flavor) is Ginger. It tastes like fresh ginger with the same spicy goodness you would expect. Again, I love it but only because I actually like the way fresh ginger tastes.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I just received an order from FS USA and I'm please with the juice for the most part.

Pall Mall 70pg/30vg
Not a bad tobacco flavored vape. It is a little weak on flavor but is one of the closest juices to tobacco flavor that I have tried. My Doral ultra lights taste dry and weak compared to any Ejuice and I've often said that I would not want my juices to taste like them. The Pall Mall is reminiscent to a good full flavored smoke.

MaxBoro 70/30
Another good tobacco juice. There's a little subtle sweetness and nice throat hit (I don't care for heavy throat hit). Straight PG on this one would probably satisfy those that need the heavy hit. 70/30 adds more vapor to the exhale. My 10ml bottle is almost half empty in one week. This one is a keeper.

Almond Joy
When I sat down and started vaping this one, my wife said, "That has an almond smell!" Yep, it's Almond Joy! I couldn't taste the chocolate in it, but it's a good vape.

Chocolate 50/50
This one was weak on the chocolate flavor. I have had chocolate juices that had lots heavier chocolate taste. Not a bad vape for a change of pace, but I think I'll ask for two extra splashes of chocolate in my next order. I'm probably weak on my chocolate taste buds.

RY4
I was vaping this in the car and my wife said it smelled like cotton candy. I told her that RY4 had caramel undertones. Later she told me that the caramel was probably what made her think of cotton candy. Obviously a good vape for mixed company where you want your tobacco flavor to smell good for your friends. I'll be ordering more of this one, too.

Wyatt Earp
This was a freebie dropped in as an extra. It's a nice tobacco flavor that is a little on the wild side. Nice throaty mix.

Vanilla Classic
Just like the chocolate, I think I'll ask for a couple of extra splashes of Vanilla next time. Sweet vape, but a little low in the advertised flavor. May just be me.

Shade 70/30
This is one I haven't vaped a lot yet, but it is a mild tobacco flavor with some hard to define flavorings. It's an interesting vape that is a little perfumey at first, but it settles down and becomes more tame as you take a few puffs. The jury is still out, but I think I like it.

Hypnotic Mist 70/30
This one is hard to pinpoint. It's a complex juice that has a caramel base. There's maybe a hint of tobacco, but the rest is, well, different. There's a sweetness aside from the obvious caramel, but I can't put a finger on what it is. It will certainly be used often and was a good pick. I'm only a ml or so into the bottle, so I don't have a good feel for what it is like.

I'm impressed by the clarity of these mixes. Even the dark flavors have clarity when held up to the light. The lighter amber mixes are crystal clear. I have received muddy mixes before and even the Dekang liquids have some fog when held up to light. Obviously, FS is using some pure liquids in the preparation of their juices!

I'll be ordering again and again!

silkyfurz

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Maryland
I'm impressed with FS USA too. I mostly vape Backwoods Brew, which can't be beat, IMHO, but I took advatage of a juice sale, and am really blown away by their orange cream. My goal is to find a Good orange and Good chocolate and mix them together. The choco/orange combo should be terrific.

I must say, including the little sample bottle of Wyatt Earp was genius PR, plus it isn't a flavor I'd ever think of trying. I'm impressed!

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
That little sample bottle of Wyatt Earp led to a 30 ml bottle and it quickly became my favorite vape. This morning I received 60 ml more.

With this mornings package I had 30 ml of French Toast and I'm placing an order for 120 ml more of that.

Now I don't know which one is my favorite vape! I'm running two pass throughs off my USB Hub with Wyatt Earp in one and French Toast in the other. Confused, but real happy!

Motorpsychle

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Eatonville, WA
Good review.

I too started my advetures with Wyatt Earp from a sample I received back with my first order. I didn't think much of it at first so I set it off to the side. About two weeks later, after I was getting burned out on some of my other juices, I saw that little sample bottlle still sitting there, so I fired up a fresh carto. Needless to say it is my current all day vape. Gets even better as it ages.

vikings

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Malaysia
Good review.

I too started my advetures with Wyatt Earp from a sample I received back with my first order. I didn't think much of it at first so I set it off to the side. About two weeks later, after I was getting burned out on some of my other juices, I saw that little sample bottlle still sitting there, so I fired up a fresh carto. Needless to say it is my current all day vape. Gets even better as it ages.

Exactly what happened with me! I received a little sample and it became an afterthought. One night, just out of curiosity, I decided to try it. I now have 120ml on the way :laugh:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
That little sample bottle of Wyatt Earp led to a 30 ml bottle and it quickly became my favorite vape. This morning I received 60 ml more.

With this mornings package I had 30 ml of French Toast and I'm placing an order for 120 ml more of that.

Now I don't know which one is my favorite vape! I'm running two pass throughs off my USB Hub with Wyatt Earp in one and French Toast in the other. Confused, but real happy!

Try coffee in 1 and FT in the other. Probably feel like you just had a good breakfast!

sgtdisturbed47

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
I guess the cotton candy flavor comes from the caramel that's used, but I would really like it to have less of the caramel. The RY4 at times is overpowered by that cotton candy flavor, as well as the Hypnotic mist. It's weird, I have been using more of the Camtel today because it doesn't have the caramel, and I am growing more fond of the camtel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread