FSUSA Rockksssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

757girl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2009
Virginia Beach, VA
I know, I know! I should be posting this is the review thread but I am just first of all BLOWN away with the customer service!! Heather sent me an email letting me know that they received my order then on my invoice Francisco, Lupita and Maria all handwrote "Thank You" on it. I ordered finally on Tuesday and received my package Friday :) I'm still waiting on others I placed on that same day lol.

I ordered

Candy Apple, Strawberry, Pineapple, Peach, Mango, Strawberry Twist, Pina Colada, Vanilla Classic, New/Port, Menthol Ultra, Vienna Cream and some bottles.

I ripped open the package but I haven't tried the juices yet. BUT just by the email and the handwritten thank you's on the invoice, it makes me happy like a little kid. I guess I am used to getting lousy customer service these days! Even though I never actually spoke to someone on the phone this order seemed personable.

*Now let me go vape this juice*

O yea.....I love these bottles lol They aren't the cheap plastic bottles. These are the hard plastic bottles. And THANK YOU to everyone who gave me suggestions in my post "Are the fruity juices really sweet?" and Thank You Salem for your suggestions as well :)

SteveFromNY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
New York
I ordered on Monday and haven't received mine yet...
33.gif

Don't mind me, I'm just jealous. I hope you enjoy your juices, they sound tasty! I'm just gonna have to wait until next week to see what FSUSA is all about.

Make sure to post a review when you're done sampling...
wavey.gif

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I know, I know! I should be posting this is the review thread but I am just first of all BLOWN away with the customer service!! Heather sent me an email letting me know that they received my order then on my invoice Francisco, Lupita and Maria all handwrote "Thank You" on it. I ordered finally on Tuesday and received my package Friday :) I'm still waiting on others I placed on that same day lol.

I ordered

Candy Apple, Strawberry, Pineapple, Peach, Mango, Strawberry Twist, Pina Colada, Vanilla Classic, New/Port, Menthol Ultra, Vienna Cream and some bottles.

I ripped open the package but I haven't tried the juices yet. BUT just by the email and the handwritten thank you's on the invoice, it makes me happy like a little kid. I guess I am used to getting lousy customer service these days! Even though I never actually spoke to someone on the phone this order seemed personable.

*Now let me go vape this juice*

O yea.....I love these bottles lol They aren't the cheap plastic bottles. These are the hard plastic bottles. And THANK YOU to everyone who gave me suggestions in my post "Are the fruity juices really sweet?" and Thank You Salem for your suggestions as well :)

I am so glad that your experience has been so good! It really is sad that most people do not have any kind of customer service these days. It really makes us appreciate what we get from FSUSA even more. I am anxious to see what you think about your flavors. You made some great choices. Just remember, the flavors will be great now but in about a week they will be undescribably good!

PS I just noticed the Vienna Cream on your list :)

757girl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2009
Virginia Beach, VA
I'm vaping the Strawberry Twist at the moment and O..M...Geeeeeeee this is like heaven. My taste buds are satisfied and I didn't even have to add anything to make it sweet. I haven't even tried the other flavors yet. I think I have found my new juice supplier *inserts heavenly music*

O yes Salem I got the Vienna Cream based on your recommendation and the Pina Colada as well. :)

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Hi 757girl, I was hoping we'd hear more from you.

Remember what salem said, FSUSA juices are made fresh for each order. Some are fine when you get them and others will need anywhere from a week to a month to age properly to reach their full flavor potential. Taking the cap and drip nozzle off and leaving the juice exposed to open air for 24 hours will speed up this process.

Happy vaping!

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
I ordered on Monday and haven't received mine yet...
33.gif

Don't mind me, I'm just jealous. I hope you enjoy your juices, they sound tasty! I'm just gonna have to wait until next week to see what FSUSA is all about.

Make sure to post a review when you're done sampling...
wavey.gif

Hopefully you won't be waiting much longer and you can start posting us your own reviews. :)

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
I'm vaping the Strawberry Twist at the moment and O..M...Geeeeeeee this is like heaven. My taste buds are satisfied and I didn't even have to add anything to make it sweet. I haven't even tried the other flavors yet. I think I have found my new juice supplier *inserts heavenly music*

O yes Salem I got the Vienna Cream based on your recommendation and the Pina Colada as well. :)

You've just taken your first step into the world of FSUSA Junkies.:toast:

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
Hmmm... looks like I need to add Vienna cream and pina colada to the list of juices I need to try. I need to get some cold pressed lime and key lime pie to try also. That lime must really be good TexasT is always raving about it. I've been putting the lime off cause I can't even remember what an actual lime taste like I haven't had any in ages.

Bimbo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
I've placed my order last 10/22/10 but still not received them. David sent me an email that it was shipped on the 27th. It usually takes 10-15 days before it reaches me. So I'm giving it til Wednesday and crossing my fingers it will. Otherwise I have to wait for another week due to the long holiday which will start on the 10th of November. Ejuice supply is currently low and getting pretty nervous now. :(

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I've placed my order last 10/22/10 but still not received them. David sent me an email that it was shipped on the 27th. It usually takes 10-15 days before it reaches me. So I'm giving it til Wednesday and crossing my fingers it will. Otherwise I have to wait for another week due to the long holiday which will start on the 10th of November. Ejuice supply is currently low and getting pretty nervous now. :(

Did you get a tracking number? I am not even sure if you get one with international shipments. The 10th will be right there at the 10-12 (business) days so hopefully you will have it before that holiday starts.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I'll be calling our office in 30 minutes to check my mail. I hope it's there by now or else Wednesday it is. I'm not losing hope it will be here in time. Thanks guys.

Edit:
I did receive a tracking number and it says it already left Arizona and on its way to its destination.

Oh good! Let us know when you get it. Got my fingers and toes crossed for you!
PS- Maybe you should get some of the 120s during the sale so that you have a good supply to tide you over since it takes awhile to get shipments overseas?

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
I also ordered Cappuccino Smooth and Hopscotch, Hypnotic Mist, Wyatt Earp and Fireball. Still waiting for them to arrive. I'm really missing a lot.

Cappuccino Smooth is really good. I am glad I chose it for my 60ML on the special. It isn't too sweet and has a nice cream flavor. Its really good. You'll love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread