Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Got my Fusions, adapters and IKV RY4. Loaded a Fusion with some IKV RY4 and started it at about 3.4v and slowly worked my way up to 4.2v.

Great flavor! Great vape! Liking this a lot! Thanks for recommending these 5card.

Your welcome T. They are great and although I have a bunch I ordered some black ones in case I have to wear a tux out some night (ya right a pig in a tux) I will look presentable. Actually it goes with my black hat.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Still waiting....maybe tomorrow.

I did get my adapter a couple of days ago, so I'll be ready.

Well I'm pullin for you. You are going to love them though. I know I do and I think everyone on ECF knows I do. If i could change my username I think I would go with "Fusionman" or "The Lone Fusion Ranger". How about this for a commercial, How do you spell relief? F.U.S.I.O.N.

tigerlily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2010
Oklahoma
You know what that stupid mailman did today? He put my fusion package in the mail slot of the house two doors down. I guess he realized it was the wrong house as he saw it drop in because he saw my husband working in the front yard and told him he had done it. Of course my neighbor wasn't home so I couldn't retrieve it. The neighbor did show up about an hour ago so I did get my fusions. I haven't had much time yet to enjoy them though.

tigerlily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2010
Oklahoma
OK, I have to confess my own stupidity now. I excitedly filled my new fusion carto and let it sit for a while. I had it next to a IKV 510 Cartomizer Gold V2 that I had recently removed from my provari. I got sidetracked by family issues. When I came back and put the carto on my provari to test out my new fusion, I was less than overwhelmed. I thought, "this doesn't really taste any different from what I've been using!" It wasn't bad, but I couldn't taste the difference. I vaped it for a short while, then it began to taste like it was out of juice which didn't seem possible since I had just filled it. I popped the drip tip off and sure enough it was dry. When I removed the carto to fill it, I realized that I had inadvertently stuck the Gold V2 back on instead of the fusion. DUH! No wonder it didn't taste any different!

So I put the correct carto on and can finally say I now see the difference. I've seen several opinions posted about the airiness of the draw. IMO the airiness is perfect. I am an ex-light cig smoker who took fairly light drags off cigarettes. To me the fusion replicates that perfectly. I get plenty of vapor and flavor without having to give my lungs a workout. I'm also liking the fact that I can vape these using a lower voltage (I'm vaping at 4.1 right now.) I'm thinking this may prolong the life of my battery between charges.

I can't yet attest to the longevity of the carto. I seriously doubt I'll get the 2+ weeks out of it like some folks have claimed since I tend to be rather abusive to my cartos, but so far I'm giving the fusion two thumbs up!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
tigerlily don't feel alone I know I have done the same thing on occasion. I have had fusions last 4 or 5 days and I've had them last for 4 or 5 weeks. The one I'm on now just keeps on going. The thing I like is they seem to get better with age although with the juice out these days I have to raise the center post occasionally but that's no problem.

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Congrats tigerlily ~

I kept hearing "Fusionman" aka 5C telling everyone how great IKV was and the V2 was great but the Fusion was better. Both were out of stock so in late December I bought the Platinum and they were good. Then I got the V2 and they were great. When I got the Fusion's I put them on my 801 top cap and the draw was real tight. I put them away for about 2 weeks. Then one day I decided to put an adapter on my Infinity the draw was perfect.
And damn if 5C wasn't right, these are the BEST carto I've ever used.

Thanks Fusionman, you know this means you're going to need a cape. You are a Superhero :)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Congrats tigerlily ~

I kept hearing "Fusionman" aka 5C telling everyone how great IKV was and the V2 was great but the Fusion was better. Both were out of stock so in late December I bought the Platinum and they were good. Then I got the V2 and they were great. When I got the Fusion's I put them on my 801 top cap and the draw was real tight. I put them away for about 2 weeks. Then one day I decided to put an adapter on my Infinity the draw was perfect.
And damn if 5C wasn't right, these are the BEST carto I've ever used.

Thanks Fusionman, you know this means you're going to need a cape. You are a Superhero :)

You mean like this? Look....up in the sky.....it's a bird....it's a plane......no it's FUSIONMAN. Fighting a never ending battle of truth, justice, and a making sure everyone has a Fusion.

fusionman.jpg

Last edited:

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
I'm a hard guy to please... I've tried everything imaginable and the first pull off a fusion proved it to me.

These are the best cartomizers on the planet...

Bar none!

You know ... this is just me ... my opinion and on my equipment. But with all this chatter about the duel-coils I had to try some and their nice. I like them. But as far as the volume of vapor, flavor and TH I think the Fusion is slightly better.

But with the Fusions being almost half the price of the duelies ... I think I'll stick with the Fusions. Its almost a no-brainer.

TT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread