Not open for further replies.

DreamingButterfly81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Muncie, Indiana
16mg nic, 50/50

Oh goodness where to start! This is such a great flavor, everything I loved about pixie stix without everything I don't enjoy when eating powder... Very fruity, I'm not even going to try to guess which ones, a definite tartness, just the right combo of tart vs sweet. There is a certain something about powder candies in general that I can't put my finger on... But its why I loved them. And somehow fuZion has managed to capture exactly that in this vape... Throat hit is great, vapor production is outstanding!

I recommend this to candy lovers for sure! And also to those who enjoy tart vapes.

Side note: fuZions juices are infused with vitamins and herbal extracts and stuff. I can't honestly say I know much about it, but I can say that I've been vaping fuZion juices for about two monthes now. I think I can safely notate a difference from the B12 juices, I tend to turn to them on my lunch break etc. For that afternoon pick me up. I can't say it worked right away, but now I've had some time, I think there's some credit there. Bonus points for fuZion for helping me survive the work day lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread