luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Vendor: Fuzion Vapor
Liquid: Bob Marley Blood
Description: This distinct ejuice boasts a fresh strawberry flavor; drizzled with white chocolate. This sweetness is balanced out with a subtle hint of ............(I'll (luceblueboy) add this: something not openly legal except in Washington and Colorado). I’m sure even Bob Marley himself would approve of this, and this is the ejuice that would be flowing through his veins. Pretty soon you’ll be jammin’ with this new classic eliquid.
Thoughts:

Almost always my reviews are natural extracted tobacco (NET) eliquids. I've been wanting new things and as the NET world has slowed down, I recently decided to venture out into new territory. I've been looking at Fuzion Vapor for awhile now and was fascinated by a few flavors. I pulled the plug and decided to order Jacked and The Griffin. Fuzion sent me a complimentary sample of Bob Marley Blood.

Honestly, out of all the flavors on Fuzion one of the last ones I'd pick was Bob Marley Blood. I've had a few samples included with other vendors of that illegal substance flavor and they were terrible. Terrible as in some of the worst eliquids I've ever tried in my two years of vaping. Way too much pine flavor with a nasty aftertaste. As a good boy, I've never actually smoked the real thing so I have no comparison from the real and artificial flavors. After receiving the package yesterday, I decided to drip BMB (Bob Marley Blood) into my smartvapes standard voltage dripping atomizer for about 3.7v.

After opening the bottle, it smells like strawberry and pine. As I started dripping into my atomizer, I though "Probably another eliquid I'll take a few puffs then blow out the nastiness from my atomizer. I cringed as I got ready for my first try. I took my first draw........

To my amazement this is an excellent flavor. Fresh strawberries hit the palate first with a hint of white chocolate and slight pine. On exhale and aftertaste the pine flavor dominates. Although this sounds quite strange, it is a unique and incredible flavor. I kept coming back for more and more. As a child I loved to play in the woods and climb pine trees. Sure I'd get sap all over me and smell heavily of pine but I loved that smell. This reminds me of that.

BMB provides plumes of vapor. Fuzion's proprietary blend is 65/45 VG/PG. I ordered this as I like to get what the vendor recommends (don't worry about the blend when ordering because Fuzion states that they will change it if you ask in the comments section). At 6mg, the throat hit is actually pretty good.

Final Thoughts:

BMB totally surprised me. Using a flavor that I have come to despise, Fuzion has created a unique masterpiece. Using most flavors from The Perfumer's Apprentice (a flavoring company whose product I usually find lacking) Fuzion breaks out of the mediocrity of most eliquid vendors. If you enjoy strawberry, white chocolate, and slight pine I can't recommend this one enough. Though very few non-NET eliquids get high rankings from me, this is incredible. 9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread