Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamingButterfly81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Muncie, Indiana
I have placed a couple orders from FuZion Vapor now, and I'm simply blown away by the customer focused experience. Crazy fast shipping, I ordered 9 different flavors, with special requests, yet still had a tracking number less than two hours after placing my order. And that was even after taking the time to send actual personal email confirming my order and special request. That was much nicer than the typical auto confirmation, though I did get that too. I'm way impressed, Fuzion Vapor has definitely made itself a place on my top vendors list. The product quality is fantastic, and they've got some hard to turn down "gotta try this" pricing (i did mention I ordered NINE bottles lol). Oh and the names, very creative product names lol

Great company overall, definitely worth checking out :)

DreamingButterfly81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Muncie, Indiana
Just wanted to mention that though business is picking up and they are much busier, the incredible service I receive from FuZion is consistent. I order frequently, and always have special requests or varying nic strengths or other silly things to complicate ny order. Never once have I had a problem, or an error. FuZion has definitely gone above and beyond in my book!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread