FuZion Vapor = Great Customer Service, Juice Worth The Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn23

May 25, 2013
PA
I recently placed an order at FuZion Vapor that had a wrong flavor sent, but was pleasantly surprised with the willingness and speed the customer service team went ahead and corrected the error.

Also, some people have pointed out that FuZion doesn't ship as fast as other companies (4-8 days delivered vs 2-4). But, in my experience, the juice was worth the wait. Best tasting flavors available.

Furthermore, they do clearly state on their site that they have a 3-5 day processing time before packages are shipped. So I'm not sure why people are surprised/make a big deal about the S&H time.

Conclusions: FuZion is a truly awesome company with some truly awesome juice!

I'm glad I was able to help you! We strive to make every encounter for our customers to be 100% personal and one on one contact. To us your not just a customer or number, but you are a person. So we will do everything in our power to ensure customer satisfaction!!

Their customer service was exactly how this email response describes!

We apologize for any inconvenience it has caused. I added on a flavor that isn't released yet to try. I suggest let it steep before trying it. Let us know what you think!

And some free juice for my troubles? WOW, excellent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread