Fuzion Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

4play

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
San Diego
Bought 6 samples from Fuzion Vapor recently and am currently vaping them on my Reo Mini with a 1.5 ohm Cisco 306. First off, I want to say that the customer service is the best I have had from any company. The owner responds instantly to any questions, and i have not had products shipped out so instantly from anyone else. Other juices I have tried were from Virgin Vapor, Rawr Vapor, and COV. Fuzion offers equal quality for much less cost.

I got all of these juices at 12mg Nic and extra flavor.

XTC - 3/5
Tastes like berries and cream as described. For me it was not disgusting, but was my least favorite of the bunch. The flavor is like a blue/rasberry cream. I'm into fruity vapes but this one was a bit too sweet, but at the same time the flavor was not "in your face" enough for me. It produces good vapor and has a soft throat hit.

Hadoken - 6/5
This is probably now my number one flavor. It tastes like 7 up. Lemon/lime soda with carbonation, and yes you can actually taste the carbonation as you vape. It is the most unique and amazing juice i have tried. It is also notable that i never thought i could ever like a lemon/lime flavor. Produces excellent vapor and has a smooth but strong throat hit.

Magnum PI - 5/5
This as a very good fresh watermelon flavor. I could not detect the cream but it was still very good. A refreshing clean vape. Excellent vapor production with a medium to light throat hit.

Chuck Norris Blood - 5/5
Tastes like fresh strawberries and cream. Unlike other companies it tastes like real strawberries compared to a candy. I taste a slight hint of white chocolate on the exhale. Very refreshing and yummy. Excellent vapor production with a smooth medium throat hit.

Apple Cinnana - 5/5
I tasted mainly the banana and cinnamon with a hint of baked apple. This one is a real winner. It has great vapor production with an EXCELLENT throat hit.

Bob Marley Blood - 4/5
Tastes like fresh strawberries and maryjane. I get a very small hint of creamy white chocolate on the exhale. Excellent vapor production and good throat hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread