• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

fuZion Vapor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamingButterfly81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Muncie, Indiana
Definitely a juice worth trying, I like most of his line up. There's a few I don't care for but most I love, this is my fave juice vendor, so I suppose you could call me a fangirl, but I absolutely recommend at least giving fuZion a try :)

Eta recommendations would be Purple Pieman, XTC, krankberry, vacation. These I feel can give you a good sense of his "style" so to speak. Vape On!

Last edited:

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
Just submitted my order. I decided on Gumby Blood, Everlast, Hadouken, Origamistic, and Purple Pieman. I'm not totally sold on the thought of banana flavoured vape, but how could I not buy a juice with a name like that?!

Ya very cool name, second only to Thug Juice that I found on some other site lol. It definitely HAS banana but it is not overpowering.

Jables

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Ya very cool name, second only to Thug Juice that I found on some other site lol. It definitely HAS banana but it is not overpowering.

I've never tried anything with banana in it before, it just sounds weird to me for some reason haha, hopefully I like it as much as other people seemingly do.

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
I've never tried anything with banana in it before, it just sounds weird to me for some reason haha, hopefully I like it as much as other people seemingly do.

I will say that most of his juices have a certain taste, you will either like it or not, less of this taste exists in the PPM and Gumby Blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread