Fuzion Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick O'Brien

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
MN
They are an amazing company with 3 dudes dedicated to bringing you the best and most unique flavors, plus their customer service is hands down the best. I love the Unicorn Blood, which is a fruit punch flavor. You should also try Krankberry (think blue Icee) and Nice Melons! Ive never been disappointed when I order from them. I have an American Express card, so I have to ask my mom for her card and give her cash, which is getting old. They do need to accept more payment options.

Greg Brown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Frederick, MD
They are an amazing company with 3 dudes dedicated to bringing you the best and most unique flavors, plus their customer service is hands down the best. I love the Unicorn Blood, which is a fruit punch flavor. You should also try Krankberry (think blue Icee) and Nice Melons! Ive never been disappointed when I order from them. I have an American Express card, so I have to ask my mom for her card and give her cash, which is getting old. They do need to accept more payment options.

Those are definitely on my list to try from them. I want to try the following from them but need to go easy on the wallet for a little bit.

Apple Cinnana
Cookie Monster
Krankberry
Nice Melons
Purple Pieman
Roundhouse with Cream

I hear a lot of people really like Krankberry, however if you sort all of their juice by popularity on their site, it doesn't rank very high. I wonder why that is. I would expect it to be much higher in popularity for as much as I keep hearing about it.

thompsondd

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2013
East Coast
I got all 3 flavors with 2 extra flavor shots and I am glad I did. I like really strong flavors and 2 flavor shots seemed just right to me. Any less, and I think I would be wanting more.

How do you order extra flavor from Fuzion? I have been meaning to order from them but the only thing I see are 'additives' (i.e. - cooling agent and/or menthol - which there is no explanation to be found on their website that describes what the 'cooling agent' is).

I would like to order from them but would like to understand how you specify extra flavor first.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
I just placed my order from them - two samplers with the following:

Bonzai Blend
BooBerry
Apple Cinnana
Orangezilla
Unicorn Blood
Cookie Monster

Like I said before, I'm not a huge fruit vape guy, but I figured I would be doing myself an injustice if I didn't try some of their fruit flavors. Can't wait until they get here!

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Im not realy a fruit vaper. I prefer sweet, rich, creaminess. But when I want fruit, Fuzion is where I go for sure.

Krankberry is probably MY favorite fruit of theirs, but I also like Unicorn blood, roundhouse w/cream and XTC.

Cookie Monster is one of my favorite high nic vapes. Its one of the few vapes I get in a higher nic level because the flavor isn't borked with the extra nic, so when Im in the mood for some extra buzz, I get to enjoy one of the best cookie vapes out there. Ive had it at lower nic levels too, and its solid all around. Not so much creamy, more like a crunchy cookie. Its awesome, definitely worth a try. Ive got a big glass bottle of it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread