Status
Not open for further replies.

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
Oranges and Peaches and Yummy Stuff Oh My!!! If you love a good Fuzzy Navel we have captured the essences of the real thing :)

ok come and get it :) :p
David

Wow... thanks for that sample you sent with my order.

It's not up my alley but I'm passing it to someone who will most likely love it!!

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
I don't have a lot of patience, but I'll try my best. How long should I let it steep?

Mine took at least two weeks. It was.. uh, not pleasant when it arrived. Less vile after about a week. Then all of a sudden about two or two & a half weeks later it was the BOMB. Creamy, smooth, a bit whiskey-ish, just a phantom hit of something like chocolate to it. Whenever someone tries to say steeping is a myth, I point to that bottle.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Mine took at least two weeks. It was.. uh, not pleasant when it arrived. Less vile after about a week. Then all of a sudden about two or two & a half weeks later it was the BOMB. Creamy, smooth, a bit whiskey-ish, just a phantom hit of something like chocolate to it. Whenever someone tries to say steeping is a myth, I point to that bottle.

Okay - thanks for the heads up. When I get it, I'll hide in my vape juice box (converted cigar box!) and try to forget about it for a couple of weeks. It sounds quite yummy after it sits for a proper amount of time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread