FYI: NYC VAPERS trying to order anything vape related online

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBKLYN

Mar 20, 2015
brooklyn nyc
Many sites are starting to not ship anything vape related to NYC, regardless of what you order including coils. Not every B&M shop carries everything :( I drip at home and my current walk around da is the Vaporesso Cascade One plus.

Things are bleak if you have to search for a site that will ship you coils. Eventually, I'm going to have things shipped to a friend in jersey.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Many sites are starting to not ship anything vape related to NYC, regardless of what you order including coils. Not every B&M shop carries everything :( I drip at home and my current walk around da is the Vaporesso Cascade One plus.

Things are bleak if you have to search for a site that will ship you coils. Eventually, I'm going to have things shipped to a friend in jersey.

Are Chinese vendors shipping to NYC? Like Fasttech?

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Are Chinese vendors shipping to NYC? Like Fasttech?

I have a package sitting in the Brooklyn distribution Center (even though I don't live there but whatever, it's USPS) waiting for pickup for delivery on Monday. I think the Chinese companies will ship anywhere. So long as it gets past US customs, once its in the federal USPS system there's nothing a state can do to prevent delivery, or enforce any action on a Chinese or other overseas vendor.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY

"Many sites", can you be more specific, as I haven't run into that with a single vendor to date, including those actually in NY like MVS.

KBKLYN

Mar 20, 2015
brooklyn nyc
I have a package sitting in the Brooklyn distribution Center (even though I don't live there but whatever, it's USPS) waiting for pickup for delivery on Monday. I think the Chinese companies will ship anywhere. So long as it gets past US customs, once its in the federal USPS system there's nothing a state can do to prevent delivery, or enforce any action on a Chinese or other overseas vendor.

Yes I thought about FASTtech haven't used them for anything for years. You will get your package if its in the Brooklyn distrib. center it has cleared customs. Fasttech is a good idea.. thanks for the reminder:)

KBKLYN

Mar 20, 2015
brooklyn nyc
He might be talking drop in coils.

IDK if so: RTA time.

I'm going to start saying that any time someone asks me the time..
Anna

I use the Vaporesso thing on the go because it doesn't involve a box mod and the mesh coils are excellent all around. For a stealthy vape out of the house the pod devices are a good idea but they seem fragile fand salt nic isn't my thing. I always drip at home... I've never bought an RTA or Squonk. It's a good idea though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread