Not open for further replies.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
UPDATE:
The eagle has landed, UPS shows it delivered, will know more when I get home..... BUT I have a spring concert tonight scubadaughter is playing in, so I will have a 10 min window to check when I get home at 4:30.
Fingers crossed everyone!
Dan

2033041_o.gif

TUS172

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2011
Tucson
UPDATE:
The eagle has landed, UPS shows it delivered, will know more when I get home..... BUT I have a spring concert tonight scubadaughter is playing in, so I will have a 10 min window to check when I get home at 4:30.
Fingers crossed everyone!
Dan

I am sure everything will be right this time. Enjoy everyone.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Only 3 out of the 150 I have tested had screwed up threads, everything is looking good. Of course my hand is about to fall off!

IMG_0085.jpg

Looks like we are good to go... will take me a couple days to finish matching pieces up and prepare for shipping. First ship will be the non-PA units.
I will be posting the shipping matrix soon and will need everyone to double check it for accuracy.
Dan

DawnsFolly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
Saint Petersburg, Florida
Only 3 out of the 150 I have tested had screwed up threads, everything is looking good. Of course my hand is about to fall off!

IMG_0085.jpg

Looks like we are good to go... will take me a couple days to finish matching pieces up and prepare for shipping. First ship will be the non-PA units.
I will be posting the shipping matrix soon and will need everyone to double check it for accuracy.
Dan

Thanks Dan! :banana: :banana: :banana:

bradlyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
California
That is one beautiful picture.

IMG_0085.jpg

Dan

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Ok I know it has been awhile, but please check the list and see it your info is correct. This is a list of everyone, the ones in green have already recieved a unit, and will recieve thier T-Top. If they have remaining QTY and not 0, they will recieve their T-Top with their extra units. The only one I have listed is BJ43 to have his T-Top sent to Jason Briner. Other than that if it is screwed up, let me know.

Shipped.jpg

Dan

lorderos33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2011
FL
Ok I know it has been awhile, but please check the list and see it your info is correct. This is a list of everyone, the ones in green have already recieved a unit, and will recieve thier T-Top. If they have remaining QTY and not 0, they will recieve their T-Top with their extra units. The only one I have listed is BJ43 to have his T-Top sent to Jason Briner. Other than that if it is screwed up, let me know.

Shipped.jpg

Dan

Yes, my info is correct on the list. :)

I can't wait to see these in person. New toys to build!! Hazaa!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread