Gagging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan13245

Oct 25, 2018
Hi and welcome,
How long did you use the DR/smok set up?
How is the DR set up?
What coil(s) are you using? coil material/ID/wraps/single or dual/wick material/resistance displayed?
What power level are you using? Watts (Temp if using TC mode)
Have you recoiled or re wicked the DR recently?
What is the flavour/brand and PG/VG ratio of the juice you are using: in the smok/DR, in the Minifit?
Did you have any issues switching to the minifit and it's more restricted, slower draw technique versus the strong, sharp "gulping " draw needed for the DR/Smok?

Cheers
I
The dead rabbit is good, I'm using a steel microcoil, it's fresh and clean, I didn't have trouble changing to the pod system cause I'm used to smoking and the is the same, I have been using the RDA for a few months now, this gagging is only started like in the last few days. I've tried various different reason, brands and flavors and nothing seems to help...

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Never do a google search for gagging if you are at work.

He says quietly to himself, "he does know that I'm so childlike I must, ... oh, oh my flaming bon-fire!" *sits trying to figure out how burn out his eyes* "goats even, hummm, ... something tells me this is not quite supposed to be right, ..." *knows now the InterWebs has caused him yet even more brain damage, ponders how it has all transpired*

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
25mg
It depends which cool I'm using, I make my own coils so it varies
My could aren't burnt, I've rewicked them and tried a different doesn'it doesn't help, i usually use 70/30 vg/pg and I use either steel it kanthal to make the coils

Well, I'm kind of lost regarding your problem then. All I could suggest is maybe drop your nicotine level down some. I use 18mg/ml and don't often have too much of an issue. Once in a little while the morning starting up vape can give me a little knocking around but after so much that clears up.

You might also stick to a build range of 0.30 to 0.50 ohms. I know sometimes if I try 0.25 or anything lower on a coil that chokes me up and feels way too hot to vape. Being choked out like that and loss of good charge average keeps me in the aforementioned sweet zone on my coil builds.

Barring this advice, not quite sure how to offer further help and do hope it is at least some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread