Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I’m older, so I generally avoid multiplayers because my slow and ancient neurons cannot match those of the young and I am instantly pwned. I’ve got a recumberant bike placed instead of a computer chair and use it to promote daily excercise. I generally play single player sandbox rpgs. I’ve played the living hell out of fallout4. Finished the game 4 or 5 times. I bought the witcher3, but am having trouble getting into it. There’s been kind of a dearth of big sandbox rpgs this year what with the massive fail of fallout76, and the delay of a couple other games.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
I normally check out most games, but don't tend to keep them around.
Was a big Americas Army fan back in early 2000's, before it went to crap, was in a large Active, Retied, Veteran Military clan.

Right now, I keep MW2 and MW3 on the comp for killing time, but I am playing Modern Combat 5 online with the PC. Need to rebuild my 4 year old PC to catch up, but I'm still in the top 1% for Gold level.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

CliffCloff

Jan 9, 2018
Washington
I normally check out most games, but don't tend to keep them around.
Was a big Americas Army fan back in early 2000's, before it went to crap, was in a large Active, Retied, Veteran Military clan.

Right now, I keep MW2 and MW3 on the comp for killing time, but I am playing Modern Combat 5 online with the PC. Need to rebuild my 4 year old PC to catch up, but I'm still in the top 1% for Gold level.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Once you rebuild it and you spend enough money on the PC, play Arma 3. Great war-sim game. Gut takes a lot of power

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
I have a PS4 that I bought for the grandkids when they visit. That was my excuse and I'm sticking to it! I suck at the rpg games so they are gathering dust. I got hooked on Gran Turismo when I had the PS3 so when I got the PS4 I purchased Gran Turismo Sport. I don't join the online races preferring to just participate in the individual races.

Reactions: CagedSpam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread