• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Gamma Tank info needed please

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Philippines via Chicago
Hello everyone,

I just saw CJ's video bout the Gamma tank. Does anyone know where in the philippines i can get it? Or who made it.

The Gamma/ERA tank is made by Sir Alvin (Budz) owner of Budzworx. There are some floating around the Philippines right now, and there is supposedly a waiting list. I think the production is already done but it has not yet hit the market. Everyone is pretty much on hold waiting for word from Sir Budz. Check out the "ERA Techincal Support Hub" page on fb.

ChicagoGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Philippines via Chicago
Thanks for the info. I immediately texted my brother and was able to track one. Too bad he was 1 hour late and someone bought it. :(
I would appreciate it if anyone can let me know if you guys would come across one. I'll have my brother rushing to that store. Preferably Manila.

Someone on United Vapers Buy and Sell fb page is selling one for 5k with SS sleeve. Not sure if still available. CP # 09175600483

Last edited:

Astropoy

Verified Member
Was going to jump on this but I'll wait until they hit the market and try to get a local group buy going with some of my friends who own vape shops. Gens are not as popular here in the Philippines so I might even be able to get one slightly used in the near future.
Thanks for the info. I'll have my brother check on this. LMK if you can get them via group buy for sure I'll be down for 1 thats if i cant get them first.

Telescope Neil

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2013
Quezon City, Philippines
Gens are not as popular here in the Philippines so I might even be able to get one slightly used in the near future.

This is so true, and i really don't know why. everyone is going crazy about the many styles of how to rebuild their dripping attys, yet they don't even wanna try gennies. too bad, i just fell in love with my did clone when i set it up right. :)

ChicagoGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Philippines via Chicago
Thanks for the info. I'll have my brother check on this. LMK if you can get them via group buy for sure I'll be down for 1 thats if i cant get them first.

From what I'm hearing from some fellow vapers from Manila is that most of the Gamma's will be for export there to the states. So you guys will probably get your hands on the "new" ones before we do. There are a few slightly used ones floating around right now here in Metro Manila for sale, seems as if some of the guys who got them early don't really like using the gennie types. Interest from my shop where I was planning to do the group buy with is low, so I don't think we could get enough people to join. Looks like I will be hunting down a used one or just waiting for the official release and paying retail. :unsure:

ChicagoGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Philippines via Chicago
This is so true, and i really don't know why. everyone is going crazy about the many styles of how to rebuild their dripping attys, yet they don't even wanna try gennies. too bad, i just fell in love with my did clone when i set it up right. :)

Yeah...don't get me wrong I love my dripping atty's like the Immortalizer and Fatty v2, just because it is easier to switch between different flavored juices...But gennies are great for their taste, throat hit and clean vape. Hopefully once people start to master them here they will start to fall in love with them also.

Astropoy

Verified Member
Wohooo. Guess what coming my way?! Finally after 2 days of nonstop texting to the PI. It's now the matter of shipping it 2 d U.S. Anyways I was surprise that gennies are not that big in the Philippines. I started out with a provari and cartomizer tank combo nada week and a half later came across GG with a z-atty G and could not let opportunity pass by. It was the long week of frustration setting it up, after that never looked back and fell in love with my genesis atomizer. Only draw back is the inability to switch flavors as often compared to drip attys. Now, the hardest part begins; waiting .....lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 158

ChicagoGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Philippines via Chicago
Wohooo. Guess what coming my way?! Finally after 2 days of nonstop texting to the PI. It's now the matter of shipping it 2 d U.S. Anyways I was surprise that gennies are not that big in the Philippines. I started out with a provari and cartomizer tank combo nada week and a half later came across GG with a z-atty G and could not let opportunity pass by. It was the long week of frustration setting it up, after that never looked back and fell in love with my genesis atomizer. Only draw back is the inability to switch flavors as often compared to drip attys. Now, the hardest part begins; waiting .....lol.

Glad you found your ERA/Gamma tank. You are now one of only a small handful that has this in the states. Let us know when you get it and how it performs.

Astropoy

Verified Member
Glad you found your ERA/Gamma tank. You are now one of only a small handful that has this in the states. Let us know when you get it and how it performs.

My gamma tank still sitting on my brothers room in the Philippines. It is still waiting for it's brother SS Avenger to release. Spoke with myvape.in and hoping for it's release on 3/13/13 then off to Cali. Man.. cant wait :drool:

Astropoy

Verified Member
My gamma tank still sitting on my brothers room in the Philippines. It is still waiting for it's brother SS Avenger to release. Spoke with myvape.in and hoping for it's release on 3/13/13 then off to Cali. Man.. cant wait :drool:

Now it got worst!! SS Avenger release has been moved :cry: and don't want to ship it separately.... waaaahhhh

Astropoy

Verified Member
Yup, i knew about it. What kinda ...... me off was the makers of avenger ss was prioritizing international distributors. But that's ok.. my bro got me more stuff from VapeCon held in the Philippines yesterday. Titan, Nimbus, Immortalizer, Pride RA on top of the Avenger SS and Gamma tanks... woooohooooo Merry Christmas to me. Oh wait and Nzonic V3... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread