Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
If they’re that expensive I suspect they’re proprietary. Companies tend to be evil like that. You may have fallen for their con I’m afraid. Might wind up being cheaper to switch devices in the long run. Sometimes you get lucky though (greed and laziness are related after all) and the company trying to screw their customers with high priced replacement parts gets lazy and you can find something equivalent. I wouldn’t hold your breath though.

The gamma i seems to be an old old style cigalike so it’s going to be the lousiest possible vape from the start. The bright side here is the chances they Diddnt bother to make their own connector are high. The bad news is there’s like 6 or 8 different connectors it could be and several of them are quite rare.
The most common one is 510 which it is not. Next comes the 808, then the rn45, and some others whose names I forget. It could be something really stupid like a reverse 510 in which case you’re hosed.

My first advice is to throw the thing in the trash and get a decent device at a real vape store instead of shopping at the gas station.

Failing that though there’s a decent chance it’s an 801 or 808 connector

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Vapestick & gamucci are cross compatible, if that helps.

Or, refill the carto's with your own liquid until they no longer work satisfactorily.

Probably best to move on to a vape device with standard 510 connection, opens up a massive variety of choices all much less expensive than the proprietary cig a like type.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Does anyone know of any other cartridges that will work with the Gamucci Micro instead of the regular cartridges because they are VERY expensive and wanna save some $ if I can.

Unfortunately, this is the way with these old systems. Gamucci used to get good genuine reviews (4-5 years ago) and were often praised for having good levels of nicotine from such a low power device.
Sadly, them and others like them were basically extorting (in the definition to 'gain by unfair means') money for e-liquid at <20 times the normal market rate. They used one of the most nefarious proprietary thread sizes. Interestingly, when they moved on to clearomizer technology, they went for KR808 thread so nobody bought their overpriced replacements.
In the UK there are companies that specialize in generic cartridges. Just 5 times as expensive as they should be.
It's a jungle of greed for out of date junk. You can probably buy an entire kit for less than a 3-pack of cartridges. Actually, I did that. I bought 4 sets at £1 each. That's about $1.34. Thrift shop and bargain basement stuff. You can get lucky.
Sorry....

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Unfortunately, this is the way with these old systems. Gamucci used to get good genuine reviews (4-5 years ago) and were often praised for having good levels of nicotine from such a low power device.
    Sadly, them and others like them were basically extorting (in the definition to 'gain by unfair means') money for e-liquid at <20 times the normal market rate. They used one of the most nefarious proprietary thread sizes. Interestingly, when they moved on to clearomizer technology, they went for KR808 thread so nobody bought their overpriced replacements.
    In the UK there are companies that specialize in generic cartridges. Just 5 times as expensive as they should be.
    It's a jungle of greed for out of date junk. You can probably buy an entire kit for less than a 3-pack of cartridges. Actually, I did that. I bought 4 sets at £1 each. That's about $1.34. Thrift shop and bargain basement stuff. You can get lucky.
    Sorry....
    Always good to see you around

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    "Hey guys I'm looking to buy some ni200 0.05ohm pre-coiled wire for my Uwell Crown RBA and was wondering if pure nickel or Kanthal A1 wire would be best?
    Also if I do decide to go with the kanthal A 1 pre-coiled wire do I still use nickel setting on my Reuleaux RX200?"
    re; which wire for rba
    I would forget your Gamucci problem and go back to your Uwell Crown.:lol:

• Agree

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    "Hey guys I'm looking to buy some ni200 0.05ohm pre-coiled wire for my Uwell Crown RBA and was wondering if pure nickel or Kanthal A1 wire would be best?
    Also if I do decide to go with the kanthal A 1 pre-coiled wire do I still use nickel setting on my Reuleaux RX200?"
    re; which wire for rba

?

rick191

Feb 23, 2016
    re; which wire for rba
    I have to say it's kinda creepy that I came here asking for some help and then you decide to look up some of my posts from over 2 years ok, hope you're ok buddy.

• Optimistic
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread