Gamucci or Milano?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlaiDB

Jan 12, 2010
Sussex UK
Hello, i'm about to buy an e-cig and I was wondering which one you guys would recommend? my budget is around the £40 mark and I've found two major contenders. The Gamucci starter kit, or the Milano starter kit. On iWOOT the Gamucci is currently cheaper as it's on offer and comes with 5 cartridges instead of Milano's offer of 2 and the Gamucci's RRP is considerably higher, possibly meaning better quality? Should i snap up the offer of the lowered Gamucci? or go with the Milano, i've heard mixed reviews on both and yes the Milano cartidges on iWOOT are cheaper then the Gamucci ones, but i've found a place that does them the same price so that's not really a problem.

Thanks, FlaiDB!

tarkus

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Dunedin, Florida
Never heard of either of these. I would suggest you do some research here on both vaporizers and uk vendors. I went with kr808d1's and greencigs. Could not be happier but 510 also very popular. I don't think you could be wrong with any of these. Look at multiple vendors and you will find a range or pricing.

• Informative
Reactions: madstabber

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
Both the Milano and gamucci have terrible reps here. They break and you are left high and dry, and that seems to be the idea. I think of those as examples of "mall brands", which tend to be ripoffs. I wouldn't do either, rather do a bunch of research here. You want a PV in the beginning that is well discussed here, as you will need help and advice. The 510 is a very good first PV, with lots of vendors carrying parts and starter kits. Read DonDaBoomVape's Wonderful World of vaping thread at the top of this forum. Some like a 3-piece, some a more convenient 2-piece. There are 1000s of us, and more detailed info about dozens of models than you can possibly absorb. I use a 510, absolutely love it. Good luck!

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
DONT get gamucci...i order from the uk and use vaporstation.co.uk as it has the cheapest kit ive seen(3 batteries and 2 atomisers plus 5 pre filled carts) for 25gbp i got the 510 and looove it...also the juice is cheaper to order when you buy a kit at the same time(use dropdown menu when picking your kit)....i have a lot of their flavors if u want a review...love thier rush flavor the best personally(its sweet) and vs4 is nice cos it isnt so sweet....

hope this helps

cass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread