Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love that Ganja juice offers an assortment of flavors to choose from. Whether you are a fruity, berry tastic lover like myself, or a more earthy lover, they have what you are looking for. I wanted to quit smoking real cigarettes so I turned to E Cigarettes. I found a lot of places offering them and different flavors at each place. I wasn't happy until I tried the Ego C Twist E Cigarette and a few of the fruity flavors offered at Ganja juice. I quickly became a huge fan, started trying new flavors and raving to my friends on how it was smooth and tasted great. I don't smell nasty like after smoking real cigarettes, I actually get compliments on the aroma I carry after vapor smoking. I can take it to restaurants, work and even in the car. No more running to the nearest station to buy packs upon packs of cigarettes, wasting time and money. Recap on what Ganja juice offers : Great taste, Great smell, saves money :2c: and time, easy to carry, many options for every day of the week, and is affordable. Now that I have found Ganja-Juice.com I won't be shopping anywhere else. Thumbs up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread