Status
Not open for further replies.

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
So.

Since I started vaping (a year and some months ago), I've had an ongoing project. Every bottle of juice I've gotten (and many juices that friends have brought over), I immediately take and drip 3-5 drops in an empty 50mL bottle. Every juice. A few days ago, I finally reached the top of the bottle. I can't really add any more to the potluck, and it doesn't get vaped (because it tastes horrid), so it's just sitting. Steeping, I guess.

The end result? What me and my friends call the "Garbage Juice" -- It's a 50mL combination of over 100 flavors. Everything from the fruitiest fruit to the custardiest custard.

It's an interesting vape (though not "good" by any standards). At first vape, you might think it's good. You might say "wow, that's complicated," and get a little excited. Second vape, eh, not as good, "that's actually... kind of weird" is what I have heard a lot after the initial "wow that's good". By the third puff, you're gagging. Guaranteed. It's not good.

Anyone else tried anything like this? If not, don't. The juice is garbage.

It was a fun project though. :p

orchidmoon

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2014
Clarksville, Tn USA
And here I thought it was only me....mwahahahaa...Yep, did it, but now keep in mind I've only been vaping 'myself' for about 3 months so I can't even imagine what went in to yours! But I used other peeps..lol My daughter and her friend started vaping long before I did. (it took a while for me to take the plunge and get off analogues. ) But I often used my daughters when we were together and her friends. So like you did, whenever one of them were over I did a similar project but with smaller bottles. Yes plural, because of this 'great gun idea' I had. The idea for me came with something I did with soap (been making home made soap for over 15 years,and other bath and body products including lipbalms and oils so I was familiar with flavors and mixing even tho yes, not 'vaping' them) okay okay, to the point, I think what you did was REALLY COOL. I wont use the term 'brave' because I really think what you did was a cool FUN idea/project. Now of course I did close to the same thing so I'm going to say it was cool but hahahahahahaa.

Seriously tho, try it by mixing only 'like' flavors, in categories and you may be surprised at the end result.

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
And here I thought it was only me....mwahahahaa...Yep, did it, but now keep in mind I've only been vaping 'myself' for about 3 months so I can't even imagine what went in to yours! But I used other peeps..lol My daughter and her friend started vaping long before I did. (it took a while for me to take the plunge and get off analogues. ) But I often used my daughters when we were together and her friends. So like you did, whenever one of them were over I did a similar project but with smaller bottles. Yes plural, because of this 'great gun idea' I had. The idea for me came with something I did with soap (been making home made soap for over 15 years,and other bath and body products including lipbalms and oils so I was familiar with flavors and mixing even tho yes, not 'vaping' them) okay okay, to the point, I think what you did was REALLY COOL. I wont use the term 'brave' because I really think what you did was a cool FUN idea/project. Now of course I did close to the same thing so I'm going to say it was cool but hahahahahahaa.

Seriously tho, try it by mixing only 'like' flavors, in categories and you may be surprised at the end result.

Heh, the original plan was actually to mix only "like" flavors (ie: all fruit flavors go in one bottle, all dessert flavors in another..) but I thought it'd be more ridiculous to make a conglomeration of all the juices in the rainbow.

Took it to a party on Friday night, because I knew a buncha vapers would be there. Had someone try it who took a few puffs and was like, "Wow this is actually really good." but as the aftertaste began to settle on his palate, he made a "sour-face" and said, "YUGHH! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!"

So we have kind of determined that the initial vape isn't so bad, the flavor on inhale is actually strangely refreshing and fruity and decadent. It's the exhale/aftertaste that gets you though. The other flavors sort of emerge and really, it's too many flavors at one time for it to be good. Also, it doesn't smell bad by any means. The fruit flavors sort of overpower the other flavors in the actual scent-department.

About 3mL total of garbage juice was vaped on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread