Gargle/burning smell

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatComm

Jan 9, 2016
  1. I have an Aspire 1600mAh, 42 volt battery (Aspire - Aspire CF G-Power Battery). I am using it with an Aspire K1 tank (Authentic Aspire™ K1 BVC Glassomizer - Vapor Authority). I am using 24 MG liquid (nicotine content). Last night I ran out of juice in the tank and a few friends kept hitting it. I refilled it and it seemed ok until I noticed it still tasted like that burning gross taste you get from an empty tank. So I replaced the coils. it seems much, much better now but it started having a funny gurgle. something i experienced with my older models. not sure what causes is.
Extra info that could potentially (theres the key word) be helpful:
I clean the battery to tank connection after every OTHER time I disconnect the battery and tank either to refill liquid or charge. I haven't had many other issues with this setup aside from a few dud coils and basic stuff. I am trying to become more knowledge in the world of E-cigs since I use one 24/7 and take them apart and try to fix/clean etc when I can. I am looking for someone that could give me proper cleaning techniques and help me fix the gurgling. It would be very helpful.

B-Rad

IronEagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2009
Boston MA USA
The burnt taste is usually caused by burnt wicking material or buildup on the coils themselves. While I don't have the same equipment I experience the same sound you are describing a few times. I find it's usually due to flooding. I'm not familiar with your atty but what I usually do with my kayfun v4 is block all the air holes but one then blow into the open air hole with the atty face down. This will blow out the excess juice.
Hope this helps you and safe vaping!

Reactions: thetrucker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread