Gastric Distress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonstruck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2009
Colorado
You can get probiotic "Pearls" at WallyWorld. They are usually in the section where the vitamins are, blue box, I think they are called Bio Beads. I took antibiotics for 6 months (lyme) and the Pearls were a tummy saver!!

Thanks, MeMa. I shop there all the time, so I'll look for them next time I go.

Hope you are feeling better and have a full recovery....... Seriously, sounds like your previous conditions are acting up...... Gastritis caused by an external cause usually only lasts 24 hours...... That is a general rule followed by most medical practitioners...... Of course, there are exceptions to every rule.....
One good thing was that you got your general check-up and know that your other systems like your cardiac, are in good condition.....
Again, glad you are feeling better now...... Stay healthy......

Yes, almost every health problem I get is related to the lupus. But I don't do well on the normal lupus drugs, so my doc usually just treats the various symptoms as they come up.

I'm feeling even better today after drinking 4 of those GI cocktails, plus I've started the purple pill as well. Still drinking the Milanta, though, since it does help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread