• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Gathering 22 JAN - who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I'll have Josh that weekend, KC - you gonna bring your things?

We were talking about it earlier when I was planning out next weekend. Now that I know Josh will be there, we'll be sure to work it out! :)

I'm in!

I was just reserved on the location because I remember someone kicking Stevens Point around... and that's a haul. With any luck, I'll have my new toy there. :)

That's great, Jmitch!
I love the idea of a big meet up at Stevens Point. We'll work on that this spring/summer when the fear of snow & ice isn't going to be an issue & carpools can be arranged.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
We were talking about it earlier when I was planning out next weekend. Now that I know Josh will be there, we'll be sure to work it out! :)

Vicks -
I just ran across this & it sounds a little ambiguous to me. OK; the Capt is over thinking things tonight............
Yes, the girls are coming. If it's ok, MlrMan has volunteered to take them out and find some entertainment while we are entertaining ourselves.

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
mlrgrl, better watch your provari!! i would hate to see it grow legs and walk away! hahahaha. i just saw that 3575 shipped a couple of days ago (he posted on a thread). i'm 3629. you said there is a way i can tell which orders shipped? how do i do that? i just counted. i have 6 "dead/dying" attys i'm hoping to resurrect with this thing. see you all at west allis. trying to get EM to drive so i can imbibe with the rest of you!

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
CK, if you pass out on the floor, I'm painting bananas on your face :D

got my Sharpie's all ready. This is gonna be an awesome meeting!!!

Now:

Chuck - CHECK
V2 - CHECK
Fisty - CHECK
All my extra juice - CHECK
Camera - CHECK
Video - CHECK

Bail money - WHOOPS! BRB - gotta get to the bank before it closes :laugh:

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
mlrgrl, better watch your provari!! i would hate to see it grow legs and walk away! hahahaha. i just saw that 3575 shipped a couple of days ago (he posted on a thread). i'm 3629. you said there is a way i can tell which orders shipped? how do i do that? i just counted. i have 6 "dead/dying" attys i'm hoping to resurrect with this thing. see you all at west allis. trying to get EM to drive so i can imbibe with the rest of you!

I knew I had seen that question somewhere LOL I posted the link on the clearomizer thread - although I think you read the same link I gave you.
Bring those attys along & give them a go! I've got plenty of batteries, so no fear of running out of life on that baby.

Can someone bring a sign so i can find all of you.... I can 't be there until around almost 8

Well, either look for enormous amounts of 'smokey-like' VAPOR, or we'll be the one's passed-out on the floor by then:)

...........or the loudest table.:blush:

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread