• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Gathering 22 JAN - who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
fun fun tonight! painted parrot is a groovy place:) thanks for all the great new flaves! am inspired for yet more mod vaping. it's all your fault! too bad the "notcigs" site is down for maintenance, or i would have ordered an infinity before i went to bed:)

OH, BTW, vitamin B supplements help hangovers....and so does alka seltzer:)

night all!

Jmitchelliv

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
fun fun tonight! painted parrot is a groovy place:) thanks for all the great new flaves! am inspired for yet more mod vaping. it's all your fault! too bad the "notcigs" site is down for maintenance, or i would have ordered an infinity before i went to bed:)

OH, BTW, vitamin B supplements help hangovers....and so does alka seltzer:)

night all!

Agreed! Nice to finally meet you all. :)

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
.... I was thinking of having us wear name tags with out SN on them so I can remember who everyone is....lol.

:facepalm: that's my fault. I'm keeper of the name tags & was going to bring them since we were having newbs, but I forgot.:oops:

If it helps: Vicks, C-Kool, Thomas, Killjoy, MlrGrl, Whtt, & ElectroWoman were all there, plus various SIs & kids :D

Dang frozen pipes!! At least nothing broke. I'll be at the next one!! Glad everyone had fun!

Ahhh....so that's what got you hung up. For as much as we would have loved to have Harmony, I guess missing us is a lot better than missing the game!

RedWolfe

Verified Member
Nov 19, 2010
West Allis, Wi
damn it! I missed the meet! For me to get to one it has to be at least within bus ride distance. Obviously when I say bus ride, I don't drive yet, so I couldn't get to the meet last month. If someone could send Vaporcast the meet info when there is going to be one so they can announce it that would be great. That way I know to look for it.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
damn it! I missed the meet! For me to get to one it has to be at least within bus ride distance. Obviously when I say bus ride, I don't drive yet, so I couldn't get to the meet last month. If someone could send Vaporcast the meet info when there is going to be one so they can announce it that would be great. That way I know to look for it.

Hey there, Mrnjlw!
Sorry you missed it. We had one of the biggest turnouts yet.
You are more than welcome to keep an eye on the boards for announcements of our future gatherings.

Hope to see you soon!

:vapor:

Kilroy2.0

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Madison, WI
:facepalm: that's my fault. I'm keeper of the name tags & was going to bring them since we were having newbs, but I forgot.:oops:

If it helps: Vicks, C-Kool, Thomas, Killjoy, MlrGrl, Whtt, & ElectroWoman were all there, plus various SIs & kids :D

Ahhh....so that's what got you hung up. For as much as we would have loved to have Harmony, I guess missing us is a lot better than missing the game!

Hay! I resemble that remark :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread