• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Gay Days 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
Anyone going this year? I'll be staying at the host hotel on IDrive again, doing all the pool parties and the expo. Hollywood Studios (Star Wars Weekend!!) on Friday, MK as always on Saturday, and Epcot on Sunday. I'm hoping my order of ECF business cards arrive before the weekend starts so that if I get any questions I can direct people in the right direction.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
Let's bump this again, since Gay Days is just around the corner. Gonna be keeping my eye out for fellow vapors while I run around the convention center. Hoping for a vendor to be there, but based on reading the list so far for the expo, doesn't look like anyone will. Might have to make sure that changes for 2013. :)

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
Well geeze. That's what you get for being late to the party. :p I only did MK this year. Previous years I've managed to hit parks on Fri Sat Sun. This year I decided to take advantage of the amenities at the hotel and just kind of chill. Heh, until my phone went in the pool during Friday night's pool party. C'est la vie. At least my eGo stayed dry, so I was able to fight off some urges to smoke. Surrounded by that many smokers, with large amounts of alcohol consumed ... the urges were there.

Now for next year, I need to figure out what needs to be done to get a company like joyetech to setup at the expo. If not them, then one of the vendors in Florida. The always say the expo is about vendors that are products of interest to the community, and I think PVs fall in that category. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread